Help! invite/join to party and games button isn't responding to any input?

Discus and support Help! invite/join to party and games button isn't responding to any input? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Also when I press start party error 0x800c008 appears, while invite to party button doesn't respond while the other buttons are faded out? thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ratmania91, Jun 20, 2018.

1. ratmania91
    ratmania91 Guest

Also when I press start party error 0x800c008 appears, while invite to party button doesn't respond while the other buttons are faded out?

thank you for your help lads it would be appreciated greatly.

thanks Ratmania.

:)

ratmania91, Jun 20, 2018
  2. Error code not being found

0x87b20c08 isn't found I can't join or invite anyone to a party or join any invite....

itsinthebacktho, Jun 20, 2018
  3. I can't play games with my parties and friends

I can join in on a party, but when I want to play a game together, let's say Modern Warfare 2, if I invite them or they invite me, we can't join each other... the same goes with Fable II and III for example... but I dont have any problems communicating with
    them while being in the party together...

In fable II and III I actually can't click the "Invite to Game" button and when I tap "Join Game Session" it gives an error...

I tried multiple times with multiple friends, so I really don't understand why it isn't working!

I hope someone can help me!

Oh and btw, my NAT is open....

DieuwertjeWalch, Jun 20, 2018
  4. jsluiz
    jsluiz Guest

I solved the error 0x800c0008

1- go to settings

2- console information

3- reset console after keeping games and apps

after that, you can reset your locality, language, account ...

After that, my problem was solved!

Sorry, I'm Brazilian and I'm using google translator.

jsluiz, Jun 24, 2018
  5. jsluiz
    jsluiz Guest
    my friend DiegoMarzBR found this solution.

1- go to settings

2- console information

jsluiz, Nov 3, 2018
  6. jsluiz Win User

my friend DiegoMarzBR found this solution.

1- go to settings

2- console information

7. jsluiz Win User

1- go to settings

2- console information

8. DR0P ZER0 Win User

NXOE ISSUE YOUTUBE

Thank god this isn't just happening to me!!! I agree the old one is better bc this new update makes you have to press more buttons just to invite people and join their parties and stuff .
  9. CashlessPenny8 Win User

is xbox having the same problem again? comment if your having same problems(Read Description)

ANY OFFICIAL SUPPORT STAFF PLEASE ANSWER:

Is there an ETA on the repairs to this problem?

unable to invite friends to games or party's

not being able to receive invites

join open games or party's

hard to connect to friends

joining server's for bf3, mw3 or any other online game
  10. DShteev Win User

Your message could not be sent.

Same here - playing EA NHL Legacy on Xbox 360 - can't send game invites. Can't send any messages on Xbox 360. Can join another person's party by going to their profile and clicking join party, but can't send or receive a party invite. Even if they are in a joinable game though, the "Join Game" option does not appear on their profile, so without game invites there's no way for us to play a game together. This is awful - any fix soon?
Thema:

1. Help! invite/join to party and games button isn't responding to any input? - Similar Threads - Help invite join

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  4. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  5. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  6. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  7. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  8. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  9. Party Chat Speech and Accepting Game Invites Not working. HELP!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat Speech and Accepting Game Invites Not working. HELP!: I'm playing a game on the Xbox app on pc and Xbox game bar isn't functioning properly. I cannot SPEAK in party chat even though I've done all of the troubleshooting and permissions. I also cannot...
  10. help i cant create group post and invite others to partys

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    help i cant create group post and invite others to partys: So I received a comm ban like 2 days ago but i cant create group post and invite others to partys but i can join partys too it doesnt make sense please help me out...