Help in hacked account

Discus and support Help in hacked account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So my minecraft account (microsoft primary alias changed) was hacked couple of days ago. I need assistance in getting it back. The hacker changed the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jackson_9566, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Jackson_9566
    Jackson_9566 Guest

Help in hacked account

So my minecraft account (microsoft primary alias changed) was hacked couple of days ago. I need assistance in getting it back. The hacker changed the email and password and I had to create a new microsoft account with the same email. I don't have access to their info. Any help?

:)

Jackson_9566, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Assassin-7DEB02B5-24 Win User

hacked account..help

Not only change your password, but any secret passphrases, alternative e-mail addresses, change SMS or Trusted PCs, etc. Once you've been compromised, all information in that account is known to the perpetrator. They can contact Microsoft and "pretend
    to be you" to potentially find some weak link in Support to giving them access to your account again. In all likelihood, consider creating a brand new WLID and moving your gt to that new account. Delete your old one. Pain - but worth the hassle to avoid
    potential future repeats.
  3. Shihuru 2 Win User

hacked account..help

Samething happen to me bro. In mid september my original xbox live account for 5 years, Shihuru, was hacked. The culprit changed my windows live i.d to a hotmail address, recovered my account on his xbox (possibly migrated it to Brazil), and bought $150
    worth of microsoft points. My account was probably part of the fifa 12 hackings.

I called Xbox Live customer support and opened an unauthorized access case. Its December 4th now, nearly 3 months since September 17 and I still have no clue whether or not this UA investigation is finished (It supposedly takes 2-4 weeks to finish). I would
    just give away all the things i lost; ms points, money, and everything else if I could just have my account back.

My only suggestion to you is to call XBL customer support and open an UA investigation and join the long line of neglected XBL customers who have been waiting for months to have their accounts returned to them...
  4. onyxishere Win User

Account Hacked HELP

You will need to call support and open an unauthorized access ticket. They will close down your account for up to 30 days while they investigate.
  5. LordLumpyThe3rd Win User

Help! Account Hacked!

I'll be doing that first thing in the morning thankyou
  6. dup4c07dd58-5f0a-483 Win User

ACCOUNT HACKING HELP

As long as your account is secure you have nothing to worry about. If you are worried about your accounts security you can take a look over this information
    www.xbox.com/.../Account-Security to make sure your account is secure as it can be.
Thema:

Help in hacked account

1. Help in hacked account - Similar Threads - Help hacked account

2. Account hacked/stolen I need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked/stolen I need help: I don't understand why no one helps with the accounts that have been stolen, this happened to me yesterday and I haven't been able to get anything related. It seems that Microsoft doesn't care...
  3. Account hacked, Microsoft team not helping.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked, Microsoft team not helping.: So, my Microsoft account was hacked and the email was changed. Since I have a Microsoft Laptop I can see what they changed it to, but cannot sign in since it's not my email. I've tried asking...
  4. I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.: I have been hacked by a Russian hacked who changed my email and password so I cannot login anymore. I really need this account back because I have had it for well over 6 years and I really need it...
  5. My friends account was hacked I need help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friends account was hacked I need help please: My friend had his account hacked and now he lost everything on Xbox, he wants help. The hacker changed the email on Xbox, my friend tried his email and is saying that email doesn’t exist, and he...
  6. Help, my old account got hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help, my old account got hacked: I searched all the possible microsoft articles, but can't find anything that I can use to recover my account. My account don't have a security code, only have an email that has been changed, and...
  7. My account has been hacked, ASCR form says my account does not exsist, HELP!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked, ASCR form says my account does not exsist, HELP!!!: My microsoft account was hacked, it says my account does not exsist, i cannot sign in. It wont let me change my password to my account because the person who has access to the account has changed...
  8. Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?: Through our Microsoft account the hacker: changed gaming user name changed the email associated with the account (which we were able to copy down) changed recovery account info. made...
  9. My Account was hacked but not stolen help reporting?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account was hacked but not stolen help reporting?: I got an email saying Hemond Volden was added to my family then 3 charges of $50 each were accounted to his account credit before my cards fraud alert declined anymore of them and texted me. Then...
  10. my Microsoft account has been hacked. Would you help me please?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my Microsoft account has been hacked. Would you help me please?: my Microsoft account has been hacked. Would you help me please? 87e16a02-b6b5-4864-bad5-3e41376b0727