Help! I'm trying to find my Roblox receipt on my Xbox order history and I cant

Discus and support Help! I'm trying to find my Roblox receipt on my Xbox order history and I cant in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Roblox Support is asking me for my Roblox receipt in order to access my Roblox account, the thing is I can't, I checked the date and my entire xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ZombiePiggyPorkchop, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Help! I'm trying to find my Roblox receipt on my Xbox order history and I cant

Roblox Support is asking me for my Roblox receipt in order to access my Roblox account, the thing is I can't, I checked the date and my entire xbox order history and Roblox doesn't show up, How do I retrieve this information?

:)

ZombiePiggyPorkchop, Nov 4, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Won't help you with your current situation, but if you join a Microsoft family, the owner of the family can configure to receive information about all activities
  3. ZombiePiggyPorkchop Win User

How do I receive a confirmation in my email?
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi ZombiePiggyPorkchop! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

There is no receipt in this regard since the game is free, however sometimes depending on your configuration you can receive a confirmation in your email
  5. อัครเดภWin User

Roblox account recovery

I am trying to recover my roblox account. I made the account back in 2018 and forgot the email, password and number linked to that accoun. I have contacted roblox numerous times but they keep asking for a receipt of purchase, product amount, order number and date of purchase. Since its a free game to purchase i cant find any of this in my order history on xbox. They keep asking for this and never say anything else. Is there any other way to retrieve thid account?
  6. saiii tox Win User

Roblox account recovery

I am trying to recover my roblox account. I made the account back in 2018 and forgot the email, password and number linked to that accoun. I have contacted roblox numerous times but they keep asking for a receipt of purchase, product amount, order number and date of purchase. Since its a free game to purchase i cant find any of this in my order history on xbox. They keep asking for this and never say anything else. Is there any other way to retrieve thid account?
    please!
Thema:

1. Help! I'm trying to find my Roblox receipt on my Xbox order history and I cant - Similar Threads - Help I'm trying

2. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  3. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  4. Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help

in XboX Insiders
    Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help: I have bought a second hand series x but OSU1 throws out this error: 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201 Now I believe this may mean it's an insiders console, but I do not know the previous owner...
  5. I'm insider , and i need help guys

in XboX Insiders
    I'm insider , and i need help guys: Good afternoon, Insiders. I'm Clay Calixto, and I would like to ask for your help with an issue I've been facing recently. The hard drive of my Xbox One S failed, and I had to replace it. However,...
  6. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  7. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  8. I bought avatar frontiers of Pandora but now I'm apparently getting charged again please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought avatar frontiers of Pandora but now I'm apparently getting charged again please help: I already bought the avatar frontiers of Pandora game online now I'm getting a message saying I'm going to be charged again 10 days before the game releases but I've already been charged for the...
  9. Please help me i'm trying to install microsoft flight simulator (standard) and it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me i'm trying to install microsoft flight simulator (standard) and it keeps...: My internet is working fine, i've got enough storage, i even bought xbox live gold because i thought that might be the problem (don't want to refund that btw) I even reset my xbox and nothing...
  10. Help? I'm trying to install grounded on Xbox game pass pc and I get error code 0x80073cfb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help? I'm trying to install grounded on Xbox game pass pc and I get error code 0x80073cfb: The game downloads normally until it gets to 100% then it will say "Something Unexpected happened" [img] Trying to press play on the Microsoft store does nothing. When I cancel the download...