HELP I’m getting attacked by bot followers!

Discus and support HELP I’m getting attacked by bot followers! in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hey I need help from Microsoft because my account is being flooded with bot followers. I woke up and I have over 6,000 followers for no reason. I don’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Xbox Halberd, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Xbox Halberd
    Xbox Halberd Guest

Hey I need help from Microsoft because my account is being flooded with bot followers. I woke up and I have over 6,000 followers for no reason. I don’t want my account banned for this. Can someone please help me. I have already tried blocking and reporting but they just keep coming back. I feel like Microsoft isn’t doing anything about this and if I get banned for something I didn’t do I’m going to be pretty upset. So please can anyone help me with this situation. Thank you

:)

Xbox Halberd, Dec 9, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. Annanda Martins Win User

I’m getting follow botted

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

You will not get banned unless you did something wrong to get all these followers. If nothing wrong was done, you can rest at ease. This is a known situation and you will not get suspended just because many people/bots started following you.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  4. Adam_Malkovich Win User

Titanfall 2 Global Hacking (all platforms)

The attack on Xbox is gone at least.

Interesting, I tried this morning (on Origin) and it wouldn’t work. Maybe you’re lucky and not blacklisted ( or managed to get when the bot is less active). Either way I’m glad to hear some ppl can still play
  5. fartmasternuts Win User

Why is the report system so stupid?

I’ve done all that and of course since the person didn’t say exactly “I’m gonna rape you” xbox doesn’t give a ****, since bots review reports, if a real person looked at reports I’m pretty sure the accused would also get banned, it just doesn’t help that the “ambassadors” give out bot **** responses too, I just wish a real person would respond, but instead I get a bot that copies and pastes the same information that you get in the email another automated bot sends out after you get banned. **** corporations.
  6. comptonstar Win User

Follower bots

it's always a strange ''girls'' who followed me with 0 G lol
Thema:

1. HELP I’m getting attacked by bot followers! - Similar Threads - HELP I’m getting

2. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  3. Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts: Hi all, so I set up last Christmas my 14year old his Xbox series x using my Microsoft log in details and now his Xbox profile thinks he is me and also now I have downloaded the Xbox family app...
  4. I’m sure there’s a bunch of posts like this but I need help with my refresh rate settings

in XboX Insiders
    I’m sure there’s a bunch of posts like this but I need help with my refresh rate settings: Tv says it allow 4k 60hz gaming, but Xbox won’t Allow me to turn on the 50hz tab in display settings submitted by /u/MrHerbaDerb [link] [comments]
  5. I’m suspended with no active suspension. Help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m suspended with no active suspension. Help?: [img] [img] Basically I’m suspended without having an active suspension and can’t play anything online or talk to friends in a party but anytime I try play any game I get this message and I’ve...
  6. I’m trying to log into a old account please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to log into a old account please help: I’m trying to log into a old account, but the email i used is already linked to two of my Xbox account and the third one I’m trying to access is also but I don’t know how to get into it out of my...
  7. i’m lost. please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i’m lost. please help.: my xbox series X hdmi port won’t work at all, i even tried different cables. so i just did a warranty exchange and my main question is i selected the one for sending my xbox in, how does that work...
  8. My account has been botted with followers and I need ur help I’m scared I might get banned...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been botted with followers and I need ur help I’m scared I might get banned...: I need help my account is getting botted with followers and won’t stop giving me notifications 4eea323d-0e01-46b6-8caf-da322eed9e58
  9. Microsoft my followers have been bored on my account I need ur help I’m scared I might get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft my followers have been bored on my account I need ur help I’m scared I might get...: Dear Microsoft my account is getting bot followers and I’m a read I might get banned please help me 70adc19c-e0f7-4223-a461-996a2121f0dc
  10. Please help me get my Xbox setup I’m stuck!!

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me get my Xbox setup I’m stuck!!: I bought it for my niece and it’s having me setup using the Xbox app, but it wants me to use this network and won’t give me the option to choose another. I of course don’t know the pw for this...