Help, Im confused what happend. Its about the Xbox Game pass.

Discus and support Help, Im confused what happend. Its about the Xbox Game pass. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My console came with the Xbox Game pass, so, i got a game, Halo 5, and now I dont have anymore, my game pass is expired, and it wants me to PAY money... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnknownFaces270, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Help, Im confused what happend. Its about the Xbox Game pass.

My console came with the Xbox Game pass, so, i got a game, Halo 5, and now I dont have anymore, my game pass is expired, and it wants me to PAY money for the game, even though I used to have it.

:)

UnknownFaces270, Apr 22, 2020
  2. MattyC8787 Win User

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Unknown,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Muttonloaf99 Win User

Connected to the internet but not to LIVE?

Well I tried testing the connection and it previously said its connected to the internet but not xbox live but now it says: Cant connect to the wireless network. And im using a wireless connection, but I have tried turnign of my router and modem, restarting
    my computer and xbox but those dont work now. Previously when this happend unplugging the power from the router worked but now its not so in very confused any help is appreciated!
  5. SaulP_1214 Win User

Halo "Reach DLC Required"

im confused about what you mean by licences and packages, pls help
  6. Melissa Dunbar Win User

Xbox Ultimate gone?

Also I downloaded the xbox app/game pass app, and it says i dont have xbox ultimate (i fugured it out on my pc) but im confused what to do know for my phone
Thema:

1. Help, Im confused what happend. Its about the Xbox Game pass. - Similar Threads - Help confused happend

2. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  3. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  4. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  5. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  6. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  7. HELP stuck with cross play off even though it’s on

in XboX Insiders
    HELP stuck with cross play off even though it’s on: Recently for playing MWIII I’ve turned off cross play so the lobbies are a bit easier. When I logged into Fortnite today to play with friends I went to turn off cross play but even though it says...
  8. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  9. Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts: Hi all, so I set up last Christmas my 14year old his Xbox series x using my Microsoft log in details and now his Xbox profile thinks he is me and also now I have downloaded the Xbox family app...
  10. I am confused. Help. My Xbox won’t let me download red dead 2.

in XboX Insiders
    I am confused. Help. My Xbox won’t let me download red dead 2.: I was trying to download rdr2 on my Xbox series s and every time I try to download/buy it, the same message comes up reading “Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later.” With the...