Help if you know the answer

Discus and support Help if you know the answer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a trial code from a game and it Is accepting it but then it says error? what should I do d835a230-bed6-469a-b42b-0b71f4126f33 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pixel_amit, Oct 15, 2017.

1. pixel_amit
    pixel_amit Guest

I have a trial code from a game and it Is accepting it but then it says error? what should I do

:)

pixel_amit, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Connection Problems [Please Answer if you know one]

Ok so I have been having problems ever since I joined the xbox community, I have 60 friends in which none I can connect to, But when Im on BF3 I can connect to them, So I went into my ISP on 12/14/12 and complained about this situation, and he said "Microsoft's
    servers can only handle a small ammount of connections and the other ones get thrown out, So you can connect to someone across country but not next door." I am starting to believe this because I have Fiber Optic connection, Running at almost 100mbps, and
    I cant connect to any one on the same ISP or in the same state I live in.

So I do need some help and dont say "Get a different ISP because its not that at all" or " Get a new router" because my router is over powered. But please help if you can,

Thanks Help if you know the answer :)

SKR6 DarkVoid, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Dalek Nation
    Dalek Nation Guest
    Connection Problems [Please Answer if you know one]

forums.xbox.com/.../34069.aspx

This post really helped me whn I got my new router. In my case, I had to shut off the additional firewall in the router and enable UPnP (universal plug and play).

Dalek Nation, Oct 15, 2017
  4. Yanyannnn Win User

do you know of any answers?

Hello CloudiestManx15,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

5. ngocphi Win User

Should.be noted that in the call of duty app

You MUST SCROLL down to mw3 campaign or multiplayer

Not just the top.part where just the games are listed like mw 3 etc which is your storefront not your installed games
  6. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello CloudiestManx15,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to install your game since you have the game disc. This issue can occur if the game is not installed properly or if there is an issue with the disc. Just a reminder, we are not able to double check your account here manually since we do not have the option to. No worries, we do have some troubleshooting steps here that we may use for the issue.

Basing on the statement you provided above, here are some troubleshooting steps that you may try:

1. Check if the disc is clean and free from any scratches or damages. If it is damaged, try cleaning it with a soft cloth and try again.

2. Make sure that the game is fully installed on your Xbox Series X. You can check this by going to "My games & apps" and selecting the game. If it is not fully installed, wait for it to finish installing before trying to play.

3. Try clearing the cache on your Xbox Series X. To do this, press and hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off. Then unplug the power cable from the back of the console and wait for 10 seconds before plugging it back in and turning it on.

4. If none of the above steps work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

Hope I helped! I will wait for your response.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  7. happy_2012 Win User

I agree with LostKauz.....most of the time connection issues are because of your NAT settings. If you need help with these you can call XBOX customer support or go online and see the specific ports that need to be opened on your router. Then you can either
    go in and set them manually or get technical help from the router manufacturer. also you might need to check and see if the router is an xbox approved router. there is a list on the xbox website if you use the search bar.....
  8. Dalek Nation Win User

forums.xbox.com/.../34069.aspx

This post really helped me whn I got my new router. In my case, I had to shut off the additional firewall in the router and enable UPnP (universal plug and play).
Thema:

1. Help if you know the answer - Similar Threads - Help answer

2. I need help transferring data to new account that y’all me create and answer questions

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help transferring data to new account that y’all me create and answer questions: I need help transferring data to new account that y’all me create and answer questions ef12c90a-d704-4c86-a8b3-417176eeb59a
  3. Xbox One Problems! Cant find Answer anywhere! Plz help me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Problems! Cant find Answer anywhere! Plz help me!: So ever since I bought my Xbox one s it has been kicking me out of All types of games Non-stop. Some games allow me to play for a little while before crashing and returning me to the homepage. And...
  4. I need help with error codes that i cant seem to figure an answer for, this has been going...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with error codes that i cant seem to figure an answer for, this has been going...: I have the xbox series X. Whenever i try to get into Roblox or Enlisted (xbox 1 version) I get the error code 0x80073cf6. Whenever I try to enter the xbox's settings, I get the error code...
  5. EA have stolen over £2000 of my money and wont answer my questions...HELP!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA have stolen over £2000 of my money and wont answer my questions...HELP!!!!: Can someone help me with Madden21 and EA sports? After spending over £2000 on the game they have banned me for no reason. They wont talk to me and just ignore my requests. Any suggestions?...
  6. Help Needed. Please Read! For Christmas so need answer as soon as possible guys, thank you.

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed. Please Read! For Christmas so need answer as soon as possible guys, thank you.: Please read! Help Needed. I am currently looking to buy a external storage device for my Xbox One as I am only able to download 3 games then I have no storage, I was wandering what is the best...
  7. Question that I have checked the xbox one support page for and the answer doesnt help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Question that I have checked the xbox one support page for and the answer doesnt help: Question that I have checked the xbox one support page for and the answer doesnt help Personally, I prefer always using drives with there own power supply vs. pulling it from the USB bus....
  8. Help need someone to answer question on how to get games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help need someone to answer question on how to get games: I have bought the Game Destiny 2. When I bought it, my dad decided to buy it so all the exclusives and such are solely his and the game is on his account. However, I did pay for it and I want to...
  9. Help need someone to answer question on how to get games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help need someone to answer question on how to get games: I have bought the Game Destiny 2. When I bought it, my dad decided to buy it so all the exclusives and such are solely his and the game is on his account. However, I did pay for it and I want to...
  10. Does anyone ever answer the phone at xbox help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone ever answer the phone at xbox help?: My child just purchased an add on for Forza horizon 4, but not the game by mistake, I've spoken to Microsoft who gave me the number for Xbox devision "in case I get cut off" and then transferred...