help idk why i cant connect privacy saftey settings things

Discus and support help idk why i cant connect privacy saftey settings things in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so im trying to connect to my friend minecraft realm on windows 10 but it keeps coming up with this messeg even though i went through all my privacy... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NoisyLessLemo22, Jun 11, 2018.

1. help idk why i cant connect privacy saftey settings things

so im trying to connect to my friend minecraft realm on windows 10 but it keeps coming up with this messeg even though i went through all my privacy and safety settings and checked them all as allow it still wont let me join its been a week so far if any
    one has the same bug and got it fixed please tell me how

help idk why i cant connect privacy saftey settings things [​IMG]

posted 6/11/2018

:)

NoisyLessLemo22, Jun 11, 2018
  2. snotdonkey55
    snotdonkey55 Guest
    how do i join a club

when I click on request invitation,it tells me i need to change a setting in privacy and online saftey on xbox,com, i went there and i cant find the area to change it

snotdonkey55, Jun 11, 2018
  3. HELP! I can't join parties

alright ive been letting my other family member use my xbox for a while now and i come back to see i cant join parties or create them. the only thing they did was diable notifications. ive tried privacy settings check my network connections and net type . please help!

action jackson, Jun 11, 2018
  4. Sillygamertag4 Win User

¿Cómo puedo cambiar una cuenta "Menor" a "Adulto"? -[Translation - How can I change a "Minor" account to "Adult"?]

Go to settings then privacy and online saftey click on xbox live privacy then put it on adult defaults and it should work
  5. Sillygamertag4 Win User

Error to connect Xbox Live

Try ingGo to settings then privacy and online saftey click on xbox live privacy then put it on adult defaults and it should work
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Add friends on XBOX ONE

If you're looking at the settings for Privacy and Online Saftey Settings, you can try to change them at Xbox.com or on your console: Privacy and Online Saftey

If one isn't working, try the other. If you're having issues in both, another browser might be worth checking as well as visiting account.microsoft.com to ensure there are no other listed issues with your account.

Another issue might be that your account is designated a Child account which would require that an adult modify your Privacy and Online Saftey Settings, which you should check that your birthday is correct for your account:

Verify account birthday
  7. dragoncat1207 Win User

Some trouble with the Microsoft account and minecraft PE for ios?

It's been suggested to check and change your Privacy and Online Saftey Settings. This page has details on how to get there to check those settings. You're going to want to look at settings for playing Multiplayer and settings that involve connecting outside
    of Xbox Live.

Let us know if you have questions about the settings or need more information on which ones you should need!
    Could you please give me a link to that setting?

I cant find it...
  8. PalmettoBling Win User

Your network settings are blocking party chat 0x89234013

Can you run a network test from your console under Settings > Network and run the tests there? Let us know what they say?

You might also want to check your Privacy and Online Saftey Settings: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox-one-privacy-and-online-safety See if they might be preventing you from getting online and connected.
Thema:

help idk why i cant connect privacy saftey settings things

1. help idk why i cant connect privacy saftey settings things - Similar Threads - help idk why

2. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  3. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  4. i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help: just respond too my question 733dbec2-b80c-46d7-b5a7-c01ff49614dc
  5. I guess I'm hacked??? Idk please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I guess I'm hacked??? Idk please help: It shows I'm playing a game I don't own, it has done this before. Then I get a charge witch first Alerted me to this and now I get achievements on that game, no one in my family has access to my...
  6. xbox issue. please help. idk what to do

in XboX Insiders
    xbox issue. please help. idk what to do: My xbox one wont turn on. The light on the cord will but when i plug it in. The light turns off and thing works submitted by /u/crassg12 [link] [comments]
  7. Been stuck please help idk what to do

in XboX Insiders
    Been stuck please help idk what to do: [IMG] submitted by /u/jrvlln164 [link] [comments]
  8. Idk where to put this but I need help

in XboX Insiders
    Idk where to put this but I need help: A long time ago I bought this Xbox 1s for alot of money. And I accidentally put myself as a child and got all these child locks and child setting everywhere in my Xbox. Everything I do the Xbox...
  9. please help me i can't install my profile in my xbox 1 it gives me another profile. idk what ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please help me i can't install my profile in my xbox 1 it gives me another profile. idk what ...: i can't install my profile on my xbox as it gives me another profile instead, my Profile was KILLERKILLJOY90 but when i entered in the info it gave me SentientStew227 please help me to fix this or...
  10. Help...idk where else to post...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help...idk where else to post...: So I use MS edge to access Facebook since there is no FB app on XB1. Recently, when I log in my FB page a popup appears stating my computer has malware and have to download F Secure Online Scanner...