HELP IDENTIFY A DECEASED GAMER!

Discus and support HELP IDENTIFY A DECEASED GAMER! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] [img] I belong to quite a few missing and unidentified persons pages (just a sleuthing hobby of mine), and I saw that a young man was hit and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KellyDietrick, Mar 2, 2022.

  1. HELP IDENTIFY A DECEASED GAMER!



    HELP IDENTIFY A DECEASED GAMER! [​IMG]

    HELP IDENTIFY A DECEASED GAMER! [​IMG]
    I belong to quite a few missing and unidentified persons pages (just a sleuthing hobby of mine), and I saw that a young man was hit and killed by a car in California recently. He had no id and no one has come forward to claim him. His only real identifying mark are a great deal of freckles and a skyrim tattoo. I have a photo of this young man and would gladly share if anyone out in Cali thinks they can identify. This is one of our gaming brothers. Lets try to give him his name back. More info: he was found in the Mission Valley area of San Diego.

    :)
     
    KellyDietrick, Mar 2, 2022
    #1
  2. Mafivee Win User

    which xbox 360 do you have?

    250GB S

    Deceased 120GB Elite

    Deceased 20GB Pro
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

    My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she died) and I don't know the recovery email how i can fix that and bring the account back

    The above does not close the account but helps you retrieve the account of a deceased person.
  4. HellSlaughter I Win User

    Are New Consoles Made to Last? Or Made to Break?

    Super Nintendo new: still works 15+ years

    -

    Nintendo 64 used: still works 10+ years

    -

    Nintendo GameCube new: deceased after 2 years. Dropped :'(

    -

    Xbox OG refurbished: deceased after 1 year. Laser failure

    -

    Xbox OG new: still works 10+ years

    -

    Xbox 360 new: deceased after 4 months. RRoD

    -

    Xbox 360 replacement: deceased after 1 year. RRoD

    -

    Xbox 360 replacement: still works 4+ years
  5. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

    Help identifying game

    Hmmmm I guess mods think they are what I mentioned in my deleted post. I still stand behind it.
  6. An Xbox Dude Win User

    Help identifying game

    @Xeonassius: There is no demo on the marketplace. Take visit to Gamestop and I'm sure they will have a used copy.

    -

    [Mod removed] That's not appropriate, please be civil. Its Christmas after all =)
Thema:

HELP IDENTIFY A DECEASED GAMER!

Loading...
  1. HELP IDENTIFY A DECEASED GAMER! - Similar Threads - HELP IDENTIFY DECEASED

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  9. Need help identifying game from last year's showcase

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help identifying game from last year's showcase: Hoping someone can help me out. Last year there was a trailer shown for a 4 player dungeon crawler starring a cute little girl, a teddy bear, a frog, and a dog (I think) in a wheelchair battling...
  10. Help needed to identify and log into a bethesda acount that xbox created for me.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed to identify and log into a bethesda acount that xbox created for me.: I'm trying to find out the bethesda acount xbox supposedly made for me. In the game fallout there are mods you can install, some are unavailable unless you add them through bethesda. The problem...