HELP I SPENT 20$ on save the world it told me update nothing was happening

Discus and support HELP I SPENT 20$ on save the world it told me update nothing was happening in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i uninstall fortnite and IT WONT LET ME REINSTALL IT!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so sad please help 53484ae6-db35-4cd8-8e07-8cfea23fb90b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alijahguy123, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Alijahguy123
    Alijahguy123 Guest

So i uninstall fortnite and IT WONT LET ME REINSTALL IT!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so sad please help

:)

Alijahguy123, Jul 22, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Are you getting any error messages when you try to reinstall the game, or what does it say? Does Fortnite show up in your Ready to Install list (in Games and Apps)? Or what happens if you do click on Install? If you own the game, you should be able to
    install it again. If you see an error message or error code, please update us with what the console is telling you. Thanks, and we'll try to help. :)
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi Aliijahguy123,

sorry to hear. Sometime the Network Need some time to react / recognice changes and purchase. Best ist first try to

power cycle your console

then check
    this webside
    whether the purchase was made.

Then try to reinstall Fornite from the Store.

Hope this helps
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Alijahguy123,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get Fortnite: Save the World to install correctly. I can definitely understand how anyone in this situation could be upset/confused.

I suggest removing your profile and redownloading it as outlined in How to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One
    if you haven't already.

Also, we have a great troubleshooting article that might help you out with this problem entitled Find your games and add-ons on Xbox One get
    that game to pop up.

When you get a chance, give the steps there a shot and let us know how that helped.

Much thanks!
  5. PANdaRUS-B7999C02-22 Win User

Well I've learnt my lesson

I have a world I've been playing since before the updates as well. It's been built up pretty big too from all the time I've spent in it. However, although I occassionally let random FR's into my world I only do so with the understanding that nothing they
    do will be saved in my world. So any time someone random enters my world, it's only well after I've already saved my work, and nothing gets saved after they enter. So although they may have fun poking around and grabbing random things or perhaps thinking they
    are sneaky and doing something foul to one of my creations, it will never bother me because I have autosave turned off and I will not save while they are in my world.

Besides that's usually the time when I take a break from creating and use all the secret passage ways and rooms to get around and spy on them lol.
  6. Prince Sander Win User

Fatal Freezing when loading legacy worlds!!

You may be on to something Pter. I have two old worlds created before the update. One was a world that I played solely by myself and I tried that world today and it ran fine without any issues for over ten minutes. The second one was a world I played with
    my cousin when he visited.

After hearing about the duplication method he wanted to try it so I let him, but because I'm really iffy with glitches and bugs in general I told him afterwards to exiting without saving, which he did. After playing the first old world just fine I tried
    the second world and it locked up as soon as the world loaded which makes me believe it does have something with the duplication glitch.

However, since I watched him exit without saving there's nothing for us to delete like you suggested and the cache clearing doesn't help. It doesn't really bother me since a new world can be made, but if a fix ever comes I wouldn't be disappointed.
Thema:

1. HELP I SPENT 20$ on save the world it told me update nothing was happening - Similar Threads - HELP SPENT 20$

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  4. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  5. hey i bought cai wanted to install the game and i did instal NEED HELP PLZZZ I SPENT 59$ ON...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i bought cai wanted to install the game and i did instal NEED HELP PLZZZ I SPENT 59$ ON...: hey i bought call of duty modren warfare 2019 (disc version) BUT i wanted to install the game and i did install it so i installed the packs BUT TWO PACKS ( multiplayer pack and campaign pack) they...
  6. I can't log into the Xbox app, I spent several hours with a follower trying to help me with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into the Xbox app, I spent several hours with a follower trying to help me with...: The Xbox App does not work I can't log into the Xbox app, I spent several hours with a follower trying to help me with no success, the app sucks Sign in does not work. therefore, I can't play...
  7. Missing Rewards Credits! Please help! I've spent weeks looking for help.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Missing Rewards Credits! Please help! I've spent weeks looking for help.: I received this email on 10/29: If you aren’t swayed by the gorgeous design, HDR graphics, and 4K Blu-Ray and streaming, here’s some extra incentive. We’ll give you 50,000 Rewards Credits and a...
  8. Just spent over an hour in help chat and still do not have the codes !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just spent over an hour in help chat and still do not have the codes !: I have purchased GoW 4 Ultimate edition but still not received the redeem codes for GoW 1, 2, 3 or Judgement. I have been in a chat with Microsoft help for over a hour and not managed to get any...
  9. IR Blaster Xbox One - Please help. Spent 3 hours with tech support and they couldn't even ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IR Blaster Xbox One - Please help. Spent 3 hours with tech support and they couldn't even ...: I pre-ordered the Sunset Overdrive bundle. It got here and I re. ized I needed an IR cable to use some of the features. I live in Alabama and no one has them in stock around me. So, I ordered one...
  10. HELP I spent $10 on a month of Xbox Live and I still can’t play games online!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP I spent $10 on a month of Xbox Live and I still can’t play games online!: I purchased a pre paid month of xbox live and even though the card worked when I entered it, i still can’t play online... is there any way I can get a refund of some sort?...