Help I need help making my Xbox account independent from my brothers

Discus and support Help I need help making my Xbox account independent from my brothers in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So a few years back we got an Xbox one and set up accounts and for some reason my dad made my brother the parent of my account and then we got the new... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/garbagekicks, May 17, 2022.

1. Help I need help making my Xbox account independent from my brothers

So a few years back we got an Xbox one and set up accounts and for some reason my dad made my brother the parent of my account and then we got the new console and carried over our account and in tired of not being able to use it normally, I’m 17 I want to be able to do things like change my pfp to a custom one but I’ve never been able to figure out how to get rid of his account being my parent account I can’t even play certain games without his account logged in and I’m tired of it pls help

submitted by /u/garbagekicks
    [link] [comments]

/u/garbagekicks, May 17, 2022
  2. RoadsharkN Win User

Need help with my brothers account

I'm guess i'm going to do that tomorrow, but the support site says that i should have the answer for the secret question, name for the registered user etc. Which i don't have as i wrote above.

So that's why i asked here, and hoped for help from some mod or admin that could help me out with this.
  3. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Need help with my brothers account

You need to phone Xbox Support if you want to cancel automatic renewal.
  4. dup4c07dd58-5f0a-483 Win User

Need help for my kid brothers XBOX account

Hi Angelo, what is causing you to not be able to access the account?
  5. rhi the bave Win User

Need help for my kid brothers XBOX account

Does he not know the email, or what is the issue exactly?
  6. OpticRJames Win User

all of a sudden

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

It is possible that your brother's account is not the home Xbox anymore on the console you are using that's why you are getting an error when accessing the games that were installed from his account.

You will need to set it up again by logging in to that account and doing the steps below.

Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalisation, and then select My home Xbox.

Do either of the following to change the status of your console:

To make this your home Xbox, select Make this my home Xbox.
Thema:

Help I need help making my Xbox account independent from my brothers

1. Help I need help making my Xbox account independent from my brothers - Similar Threads - Help need help

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  4. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  5. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  6. I need help with my Xbox one x.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with my Xbox one x.: It's an Xbox one x, I was playing my game and it shut off on me and now only turn on for a couple of seconds before it turns off. You can hear something happening inside the Xbox, idk what to do...
  7. I need help with this headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with this headset: I have a problem with my wireless RAZOR headset, out of nowhere it just doesn't work at all. None of the buttons do anything and the light has been green for 3-4 hours. I don't what what to do...
  8. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  9. Need help with xbox app on Windows

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with xbox app on Windows: For the last 2 weeks I been trying to use the xbox app on pc and no matter what I do my headset doesn't work in parties. My mic isn't muted in anyway because it shows it working in the test area....
  10. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...