Help I have two minecraft app on xbox

Discus and support Help I have two minecraft app on xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so around 4:30 i got online and i tried to play minecraft and it had 1gb update so i waited and then i noticed that i had 2 apps icons for minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BL Bird#3120, Oct 6, 2022.

1. BL Bird#3120
    BL Bird#3120 Guest

so around 4:30 i got online and i tried to play minecraft and it had 1gb update so i waited and then i noticed that i had 2 apps icons for minecraft both having separate data how do i get rid of the one i don't need
    Help I have two minecraft app on xbox [​IMG]

:)

BL Bird#3120, Oct 6, 2022
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Minecraft beta and Xbox insider hub and Windows 10 app store

3. assasainjon Win User

Minecraft world disappeared

Do you have two verson of the game because you might of choose the wrong minecraft app becuase the newer verson of minecraft you have to download it in the game
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Two Minecraft showing on Xbox Home Screen

Hello DarrenNoFun,

Thanks for bringing this concern to our attention. Welcome to Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

We noticed you have commented on this thread (Help I have two minecraft app on xbox) which you'd like to know if this issue can be something else. Though the tiles will display the latest app or game you open or the pinned game/app of your choice. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

1. May we know if you have already perform troubleshooting to your issue? Please post a screenshot of the issue and conceal any personal information.
    2. Are you part of Xbox Insider? Minecraft Beta Tester? Are you playing Minecraft Preview?
    3. Were you playing the game offline?
    4. Can you still recall when did this issue happen?
    We look forward to any details about your concern.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Java +Bedrock bundle not being able to be installed

Hello, Ron. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

The Bundle is a Minecraft offer. You can either buy the Bundle and get Minecraft for Windows and Minecraft Java, or if you purchased one of the two versions in the past, you can redeem the other one for free. This offer was released last week.

Have you tried to install it both from the Minecraft website and from the Xbox app?
  6. MatthewMann3 Win User

Minecraft will not let me buy anything!

Hey Dericka!

I fixed my problem, I did not have the "in app purchases app" installed in my Xbox PC app connected to Minecraft, thanks for your help though!
Thema:

1. Help I have two minecraft app on xbox - Similar Threads - Help minecraft app

2. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  3. Help with Minecraft login on ps5?

in XBoX on Windows
    Help with Minecraft login on ps5?: Logged in fine and played on the ps4. Now on the ps5 when I try and log in, minecraft logs me in then tls me I'm already connected to another account. I only have the one Microsoft account....
  4. I need help playing Minecraft online again

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help playing Minecraft online again: I've been playing Minecraft online on my Xbox for years and it's had no problem but when I got a monthly game pass and it ended Minecraft just said something like "you can't play online because...
  5. I am not able to play Minecraft with my frined plz help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to play Minecraft with my frined plz help me: I am not able to play a game with mu friend to to his problem of you game so i request you to fix it soon as soon [img] 70d759a1-2da6-4b47-afb8-ba7125842747
  6. Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!: My husband and I have recently downloaded Minecraft. We’ve been building a world on his account and me as a guest “second controller”. Today I decided to add my account to the console. I can open...
  7. Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC: Trying to redeem a code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC. Recieving error message stating that I'm not logged into my account. I have logged in and out various times and tried it through...
  8. how do i downlond minecraft off the xbox app. please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i downlond minecraft off the xbox app. please help me: can you buy minecraft for windows 10 pro off the xbox app and if you can how do you buy it without the game pass? 7c68f389-1604-4133-a339-9629545648d4
  9. Help!!!! I cant leave the minecraft beta. My insider app is not the same as the youtubers...

in XboX Insiders
    Help!!!! I cant leave the minecraft beta. My insider app is not the same as the youtubers...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Ghost-boy124447 [link] [comments]
  10. Please help! I can't login to the Xbox Windows 10 app and the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help! I can't login to the Xbox Windows 10 app and the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!: Please help! I can't login to the Xbox Windows 10 app and the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition! 000c6e53-afaf-4d8d-b746-d44979e318ae