Help I have multiple gamertags on one email?

Discus and support Help I have multiple gamertags on one email? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have multiple gamertags on one email when I log in with the same email and password on my Xbox I get my main normal account and when I log in on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jhon ceyna, Jul 27, 2023.

  1. Jhon ceyna
    Jhon ceyna Guest

    Help I have multiple gamertags on one email?


    I have multiple gamertags on one email when I log in with the same email and password on my Xbox I get my main normal account and when I log in on my PC or phone or other device I get some other random account I never created one day when signing into my PC it just logged me into that account

    :)
     
    Jhon ceyna, Jul 27, 2023
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Help I have multiple gamertags on one email?

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

    That's odd because we can only have one profile under one Microsoft account.

    Let's check this further because you may have signed in on a different Microsoft account without you noticing, for example the only difference is the domain (outlook.com, hotmail.com, etc.)

    On your Xbox you should see it on your Home Screen if you're already signed in, it should be under your Gamertag. Please check your email address thoroughly and on your phone, when you sign in to https://account.xbox.com/profile, go to the top right corner for you to compare both accounts.
  3. EyeAmTheDanger Win User

    Having two Xbox accounts with the same email

    Call customer support for this one. There is one of two possibilities here: either there was a rare occurrence of your email being linked to multiple gamertags, or the gamertag you want is not associated to the email address you think it is. Xbox customer
    support can help in either case.
  4. Mister Ohnaka Win User

    Multiple Emails Multiple Gamertags

    Hey DU5KIE,

    Looking into those accounts, it looks like only two have the same email address linked to them. To get the email changed, I would suggest giving

    Phone Support
    a call, and have them switch it for you.

    Let us know how that goes, or if you have anymore questions.
  5. DU5KIE Win User

    Multiple Emails Multiple Gamertags

    So i sign in under the email. How do I access each individual gamertag if they're all under the same email?
  6. MeanMachine 47 Win User

    Multiple Emails Multiple Gamertags

    Hi there. What this sounds like is all of the "said" gamertags have the same 'Contact Preference' email associated to them. OP - what I suggest you do (if you can) is sign into each account here on xbox.com, then view the profile and see under your avatar
    a list of options, one being 'Contact Preferences'. Select this option and from here change the email address shown in the box.
Thema:

Help I have multiple gamertags on one email?

Loading...
  1. Help I have multiple gamertags on one email? - Similar Threads - Help multiple gamertags

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Nintendo switch cross platform multiple settings help.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Nintendo switch cross platform multiple settings help.: Hi. I seem to be having an issue finding andchanging the settings for my son to play cross platform on minecraft. He has family that wish to play online withhim via other consoles, but no matter...
  9. I need help with my controls. It's not my cintroler because I have uses multiple but when I...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my controls. It's not my cintroler because I have uses multiple but when I...: I don't know what is going on but when I am playing games and use my joystick (either right or left) to lool around, it will continue turning my player that way even if I have stopped using the...
  10. Sync error says I have multiple xboxs effecting cloud syncs when I don't, help please?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync error says I have multiple xboxs effecting cloud syncs when I don't, help please?: Suddenly getting this message while playing Starfield on Xbox cloud gaming: Your other Xbox is taking a long time to sync to the cloud Xbox support page gives this advice: This error occurs...