Help! I have lost my saved game progress in Halo CE!

Discus and support Help! I have lost my saved game progress in Halo CE! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, This is really annoying, and I can't figure out what has happened. I started my Series S console today and when I chose Halo CE it went... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DorsalRug744780, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Help! I have lost my saved game progress in Halo CE!

Hi all,

This is really annoying, and I can't figure out what has happened. I started my Series S console today and when I chose Halo CE it went through the whole startup sequence with all the videos etc. There was no no way I could find to go back to where I was in the game. I got as far as the level after the Silent Cartographer.

Is there any way to recover previous saves? The game knows that I've gone this far because unlocking all the previous levels is recorded in my achievements!

Can anyone please help?

:)

DorsalRug744780, Dec 8, 2022
  2. DorsalRug744780 Win User

Hello, and thank you for your reply.

I have tried what you have suggested, and the game still returns me to the very start - the Pillars of Autumn.

Is there something else I can do?
  3. Francia J. Win User

If that didn't work, I apologize but you may need to reach out to the game support to check the options available on their end.

To help you, I got you their link: https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/reque...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We may need to re-sync your cloud save. For cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  5. SILKYJJ Win User

Install time?

For me, it took about an hour and a half to get to 100% But I was able to start the Halo: CE campaign pretty early, maybe around 20% overall progress. But if are in game, the menu shows the progress of each game individually. My Halo: CE and Halo 4 were
    done first, then Halo 2 and Halo 3 was last for me. But I was not able to play online until the game was 100%, that also includes co-op campaign(online, i cannot speak of local).

Good luck, hopefully it picks up for you, I am having a blast with the Halo: CE campaign(Legendary is kickin my butt)
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Halo Anniversary?

oops yes I knew Halo CE was Halo 1. I scratch my head at someone saying ODTS was the best of the series. To each his own but I thought ODST was the worst game of the series. It should have been priced at $30.00. A 3 hour campaign for $60.00 is rediculous.

I recommended starting with Halo 3 because I think someone new to the series that starts with Halo CE (Halo 1) could be turned off because of how easy it is to get lost in that game at times. I guess if they played with a co-op partner that new the levels
    then it would be a better experience. I got severly lost several times playing through Halo CE. Especially the level where you fly the Banshees for the first time. What a confusing level.
Thema:

1. Help! I have lost my saved game progress in Halo CE! - Similar Threads - Help lost saved

2. Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.: Why is it that the cards used to have the code on the back of it. What changed and why do you guys have it now on the receipt when typically no one keeps their receipt. I find that this is an...
  3. I lost the cord to my Xbox wolverine razor controller help

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the cord to my Xbox wolverine razor controller help: I was wondering if there’s another cord I could use or buy that would fit the controller help submitted by /u/Legitimate_Day9664 [link] [comments]
  4. Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help

in XboX Insiders
    Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help: I have bought a second hand series x but OSU1 throws out this error: 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201 Now I believe this may mean it's an insiders console, but I do not know the previous owner...
  5. Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help: I ordered a custom controller online before xmas (3rd Dec), it was a gift for my son. The delivery tracking seemed to get stuck at the depot and when I called they said they couldn't find the...
  6. I lost my save on Dark souls 3 help?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my save on Dark souls 3 help?!?: So on Dark souls 3 I was trying to sync my last known data I accidentally hit cancel and once I got onto the game I lost EVERYTHING I was lvl 802 and could beat any boss in 5 seconds... I lost...
  7. Save Data Lost Need Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save Data Lost Need Help: I accidentally deleted my account from my Xbox One and redownload it and all my save data is gone what do I do to get it back 5f448186-b594-4b3a-aa9e-8d93bccd8251
  8. HELP!! Lost Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP!! Lost Save: Long story short I played for 4 hrs today and lost all of my saves. I was at my gfs and the game froze when loading after I died so I had to force quit. I noticed my acct wasnt on xbox live...
  9. Lost save files for Fallout 4. Over 7 hours missing Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost save files for Fallout 4. Over 7 hours missing Help!: First off. I already contacted Bethesda Support on this. I have signed off and on the network and even power cycled. Nothing. They even suggested I play for 5 minutes and then save again. I have...
  10. HELP! Lost Game Save Following download of latest Sunset OD DLC!??

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Lost Game Save Following download of latest Sunset OD DLC!??: Hi, Today I purchased the lastest Sunset OD DLC, The Rise of the fall of the machines dlc for £7.99. Once downloaded I stated the game to play the dlc but the game would not load up and just...