Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't...

Discus and support Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't happen and now I'm peing billed I had more than enough points... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Eleazer Cruz, May 6, 2023.

1. Eleazer Cruz
    Eleazer Cruz Guest

Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't...

Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't happen and now I'm peing billed I had more than enough points to get the code. It's saying I have overdue payment

:)

Eleazer Cruz, May 6, 2023
  2. Kevin biscoe Win User

My Ultimate Game Pass is on auto redeem for subscription, but it just charged my card. Anyone else have this problem?

I mean that it is on auto redeem for a free month using points. When you go to Microsoft Rewards on the Xbox and click redeem, it gives you an option to auto redeem the the Ultimate game pass for 10,500 points
  3. Smwutches Win User

Confused how '1- Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate- Auto Redeem' works.

This leads me to believe I need to purchase a standard non-auto-redeem 1 Month Game Pass Ultimate subscription (for 12,000 MS Rewards Points) AND THEN on April 1, and the months following, my 10,500 MS Rewards Points a month Auto Redeem will register.
    Pretty much this. You've turned on auto-redemption for that award, so if you have that number of points, they'll automatically send you a code for that on the first of each month, so you would get a code on April 1. To get a code now, you'd need to manually redeem Ultimate.
  4. Christian Bermudez Win User

Confused how '1- Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate- Auto Redeem' works.

This leads me to believe I need to purchase a standard non-auto-redeem 1 Month Game Pass Ultimate subscription (for 12,000 MS Rewards Points) AND THEN on April 1, and the months following, my 10,500 MS Rewards Points a month Auto Redeem will register.
    Pretty much this. You've turned on auto-redemption for that award, so if you have that number of points, they'll automatically send you a code for that on the first of each month, so you would get a code on April 1. To get a code now, you'd need to manually redeem Ultimate.

Ahhh I see. Anyways, thank you for taking the time out of your day to respond, I really appreciate the quick reply to help clear all this up for me. Have a nice day!
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Cosmic Rescue Rewards

To get the game pass ultimate, you went to the redeem section of Microsoft rewards and find the Game pass Ultimate 1 month reward for 0 points. You select it, and then you would have got an email with the code for 1 month. If you didn't do this, then chances
    are it has now expired. Check anyway, the reward might still be there.

Being as this promotion has nothing to do with Xbox, you would need to contact Microsoft rewards support about this issue.

https://support.microsoft.com/supportrequestform/cf50b787-a987-a7ff-133c-6c4e3f638013
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

What is Operation: Cosmic Rescue?

From what I have read, you log in on Microsoft rewards, and redeem the tile that shows up for 1 month of game pass ultimate, it will not cost any points.
Thema:

1. Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't... - Similar Threads - Help auto redeem

2. Please help, refresh rate option not showing on auto detect overscan. 1440p and 120hz is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, refresh rate option not showing on auto detect overscan. 1440p and 120hz is...: I have a sceptre 1440p 27 inch monitor that supports 165 hz on display port. I used a hdmi to DisplayPort adapter, which supports 2k at 120 hz or more. I can’t choose 1440p and 120 hz at the same...
  3. MS Flight Simulator disappeared. Need help. Prefer Auto assist.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Flight Simulator disappeared. Need help. Prefer Auto assist.: Microsoft Game help (MS Flight Simulator) Issue is as follows. The Steam icon (in a large form) appeared on my home page and stayed until I closed it (annoying). So, as I don’t use Steam for...
  4. I need help with a ban where an auto-moderator flagged the word "death" in "permadeath", a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with a ban where an auto-moderator flagged the word "death" in "permadeath", a...: I hope my title was informative, but this situation is hard to explain. I was formerly an Xbox Ambassador for 2-3 years. I had no issues with my account and no enforcement actions on file. Then,...
  5. Xbox One Series S Auto HDR help, won’t appear.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Series S Auto HDR help, won’t appear.: For some reason my Xbox S doesn’t even have the option available for auto HDR, like the box to check it off isn’t even there but the HDR10 box is and I have checked it off, my tv will accept HDR...
  6. Onkyo: Auto Low Latency compatibility with equipment help

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Onkyo: Auto Low Latency compatibility with equipment help: Onkyo (Audio/Video Receivers): Auto Low Latency compatibility with equipment help are you sure if you receiver have total compatibility with xbox features? like hdmi version, resolution, hdr and...
  7. hello community members i am new and i need help on grand theft auto five

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello community members i am new and i need help on grand theft auto five: hello community members to all new old or returning members as my first time posting a question here please i respectfully ask how do i get past story mode? i own an xbox how can i get past story...
  8. My auto-sign in is no longer working. Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My auto-sign in is no longer working. Help.: So I have 2 accounts on my Xbox and 1 account has been banned permanently now I deserve the ban because I broke Code of Conduct and understand completely. Now here is the problem the pop-up for a...
  9. I need help in Grand Theft Auto V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help in Grand Theft Auto V: Why on Xbox 360 GTA V is not updated? 0a0b4069-dca3-49f2-b65b-b3bdb43724ba
  10. Need help to get refund for auto-renewal Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help to get refund for auto-renewal Xbox Live Gold: Hello! 23 January 2018 from my account automatically debited the amount of RUR 599 for a Xbox Live Gold subscription 1 month. Please cancel my subscription and refund my money 599 RUR to my...