HELP! I have a unique problem

Discus and support HELP! I have a unique problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an Xbox one S and I also have a laptop that I use to check my chats on my Xbox app. I've reached my daily call limit (didn't know there was one)... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hannah Gibson, Feb 12, 2023.

  1. HELP! I have a unique problem


    I have an Xbox one S and I also have a laptop that I use to check my chats on my Xbox app. I've reached my daily call limit (didn't know there was one) trying to get this resolved. My husband and I share a Game pass and Live Gold. I wake up yesterday and do chores as normal but when I go to hop on GTA online with my sister my live isn't working(weird). What the Microsoft people are telling me is I don't have a SINGLE HISTORY of having the game pass or live gold. All of it is just erased. The only active subscription they can see is for a game pass on my PC that I don't even use to game like that, and I've never even paid for that subscription! I literally have screenshots of me and my husband's bank account showing they take out 9.99 and 14.99 a month. SOMEONE HELP!!! I JUST WANT TO PLAY MY GAME!!! Microsoft people just keep telling me I'm wrong and they don't know what I'm talking about and that I haven't had the subscriptions since 2020. AND to top it all off they won't let me remove all my cards from the system. I wanted my banking information off of something who's employees don't mind committing theft without service.

    :)
     
    Hannah Gibson, Feb 12, 2023
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    HELP! I have a unique problem

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Hanna, your situation is really unique, because only Xbox support can verify your account and its data, here in the community as independent consultants we don't have the necessary tools to help you.

    Ideally, contact Xbox support and try to verify your subscriptions with them and also look up your subscription using your credit card number.

    Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
  3. juan van Win User

    Help i have a unique problem

    OP Does not know any information on the account - He will need to find the Email address first.

    Since you can't login to live with the gamer tag finding the email that way is out of the question.

    The first step is contacting Dad to see what info he might have; if you can't do that or he does not know then there is nothing that can be done and will have to start a new account and start all over.
  4. Nimahan Win User

    Help i have a unique problem

    Sign up to paypal with one of your new debit/credit cards and pay that way. It should work fine with very little hassle.
  5. Dvud Win User

    Help i have a unique problem

  6. Smwutches Win User

    Help i have a unique problem

    Since the account is suspending because of the payment method, that is not the correct forum to post in. The PET handle suspensions/bannings because of terms of use violations, not billing issues.

    You can try using https://billing.microsoft.com to resolve the issue, but to contact the billing department you would have to call support.
Thema:

HELP! I have a unique problem

Loading...
  1. HELP! I have a unique problem - Similar Threads - HELP unique problem

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  10. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...