Help i had 75000 gamerscore now i only have 68657

Discus and support Help i had 75000 gamerscore now i only have 68657 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i completed games that now say 0 ec156e50-fcd6-497d-84f8-7645f7519731 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BurnOneonBreak, Apr 2, 2018.

  1. Help i had 75000 gamerscore now i only have 68657


    i completed games that now say 0

    :)
     
    BurnOneonBreak, Apr 2, 2018
    #1
  2. SightGasm
    SightGasm Guest
    Full house poker problem subtracting money and XP

    i recently had this problem today had around 75000 chips not a lot but it all went to 0 didnt notice XP going down though
     
    SightGasm, Apr 2, 2018
    #2
  3. KingMerls
    KingMerls Guest
    Achievements/Gamerscore

    i had 17850 gamer score before this problem and now the problem is resolved i only have 16690 gamerscore.

    its not counting my gears of war gamerscoe i have 1160 on it.

    someone please help D:
     
    KingMerls, Apr 2, 2018
    #3
  4. SightGasm Win User

    Full house poker problem subtracting money and XP

    i recently had this problem today had around 75000 chips not a lot but it all went to 0 didnt notice XP going down though
  5. Lady Hunk RERev Win User

    Xbox one Activity feed not working

    I am having the same problem it said I had like 40210 gamerscore now I am back to 38975 what the heck is going on and my xbox one achievements don't add to my gamerscore please help.
  6. Grovesy1988 Win User

    Dear Microsoft,

    One of the criteria for being selected is a gamerscore of at least 75000. I'm not far off myself and I've been a member of XBL since Halo 2 launch. Some of you self entitled folks should really have a cheeky word with Santa because as it turns out, you're
    at the bottom of the pile when it comes to Xbox elitists.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Had 100,000 gamerscore at the start of last year and now I have 3000

    A Gamerscore correction occurs on a player’s Xbox Live account when they gain achievements through the use of external tools and avoiding gameplay. Xbox Live is committed to keeping the service free of this type of behavior as it violates the Microsoft Services
    Agreement and Code of Conduct. When abnormal achievement or Gamerscore activity is found, Xbox Live modifies the Gamerscore of players who meet specific criteria

    For more info:
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../StaySafe
  8. haroldgraunke Win User

    Your Xbox Rewards Monthly Stats

    trying for 75000 by Christmas
Thema:

Help i had 75000 gamerscore now i only have 68657

Loading...
  1. Help i had 75000 gamerscore now i only have 68657 - Similar Threads - Help 75000 gamerscore

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  4. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  8. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  9. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  10. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...