Help, I got suspended/Banned for my Gamerpic. However my Gamerpic is my face. Literally my...

Discus and support Help, I got suspended/Banned for my Gamerpic. However my Gamerpic is my face. Literally my... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; As The title says. Someone got pissy reported my gamerpic and I am suspended and banned from Xbox parties and can't communicate with other players. My... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Anonymous#47021, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Help, I got suspended/Banned for my Gamerpic. However my Gamerpic is my face. Literally my...

As The title says. Someone got pissy reported my gamerpic and I am suspended and banned from Xbox parties and can't communicate with other players. My Gamerpic is literally a selfie of my OWN Face. And I am suspended for 8 days. I sent an appeal but by the time they will reply the 8 days will be over with how slow "Under review" takes. I didnt do anything tho. Can someone or Anyone do something about it? An 8 day ban for my own face is really unfair.

:)

Anonymous#47021, Oct 28, 2022
  2. Anonymous#47021 Win User

Help, I got suspended/Banned for my Gamerpic. However my Gamerpic is my face. Literally my own face. Why? just why?

Can I get unbanned tho? This is 100% False accusations. My pfp did not violate any agreements. It's literally a Damn Selfie. I want a damn apology for it.
  3. Anonymous#47021 Win User

Help, I got suspended/Banned for my Gamerpic. However my Gamerpic is my face. Literally my own face. Why? just why?

Goddamn it... Thank you tho, I appreciate it
  4. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions and they do not use the forums. You will have to wait for their response to your case review.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

I got suspended for my gamerpic

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account telling you why or you can check on the enforcement site
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB

You can try using a different browser but some suspensions are not eligible for case review.
  6. amir abdellaoui Win User

Suspension Gamerpic

I went to xbox enforcement, however, I did not get an answer that justifies the banishment of my account except: "gamerpic".

The problem is that my gamerpic is a gamerpic from the xbox selection! I have the xbox logo and I'm banned for my gamerpic or is the logic... the enforcement service has no number, no email. customer service is unable to respond to my request. I've been going crazy for 9 days now I can't have a chat group anymore. anyway thank you for your answer ✌🏾
Thema:

Help, I got suspended/Banned for my Gamerpic. However my Gamerpic is my face. Literally my...

1. Help, I got suspended/Banned for my Gamerpic. However my Gamerpic is my face. Literally my... - Similar Threads - Help got suspended

2. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  3. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  4. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  5. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  6. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  7. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  8. Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help: I ordered a custom controller online before xmas (3rd Dec), it was a gift for my son. The delivery tracking seemed to get stuck at the depot and when I called they said they couldn't find the...
  9. I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help: I am currently trying to play games on my new Xbox Series S but each time I try playing a game it doesn't work because quick resume is enabled and when I try to disable the feature on those games...
  10. Help. My account got suspended for posting an screen shot from a game. Who do i talk to?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help. My account got suspended for posting an screen shot from a game. Who do i talk to?: So my account got suspended for posting a screen shot from AC Origins. And now i CAN'T talk to anyone to help remove this suspension. Please help. So angry right now. Im being punished for using...