HELP!! i got a credit card stuck in my Xbox One S disc player. How do i get it out?!

Discus and support HELP!! i got a credit card stuck in my Xbox One S disc player. How do i get it out?! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; ok so before y’all ask why and how.... I was fidgeting with my debit card and somehow it ended up with me watching my debit card slowly get sucked... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Stormy_Kash, Dec 19, 2020.

1. HELP!! i got a credit card stuck in my Xbox One S disc player. How do i get it out?!

ok so before y’all ask why and how....

I was fidgeting with my debit card and somehow it ended up with me watching my debit card slowly get sucked into the xbox disc player. I cant get it out and i’m kinda panicking. I shook it, put it on its side, back, and front. i’ve done everything my brain can think of and it hasn’t worked. I also cant see into the disc drive because of the the felt “lips.” The xbox runs perfectly fine but i’m scared that the card is going to heat up or the xbox will break. This is as stupid as it sounds and i need help. Does anyone have any ideas?

submitted by /u/Stormy_Kash
    [link] [comments]

/u/Stormy_Kash, Dec 19, 2020
  2. Swiftblade240 Win User

Microsoft, please help at once!

I don't know how, but Xbox just saved my credit card. But i got another problem and for thet problem i tried to re-add credit card and stuck here, but another one is here:

forums.xbox.com/.../870381.aspx
  3. Smwutches Win User

xbox One disk games on Xbox S?

I assume you mean the Series S, not the one S. There are no program through Microsoft to trade discs in for credit/digital downloads. You could check with local game stores to see about trading them in for credit to get Xbox gift cards or something like that.
  4. Brentatron1000 Win User

Billing violation payment options

It was just a normal bank card but I got it set up so it can be used as a debit card but when I try to add the card details to my payment options it only gives me the choice of credit card or paypal, I tried putting the card details in under credit card
    but it just keeps asking me to enter a valid card number, where/how do you do it? :S
  5. Cheez-21BAE529-F0FC- Win User

Need Help, Object in Disc Tray

Here is a Xbox Support article on how to manually eject a disc if it happens to get stuck. You could try doing this to see if it forces the card out:

support.xbox.com/.../manually-eject-disc

If that does not work I would not suggest any home repairs since that will void your warranty. If you are covered by warranty a repair should be free for you.
  6. Mikaelg73 Win User

Buying things on Xbox Live with both Microsoft account and pay the rest by credit card?

It´s The Crew: Seasons Pack im buying. Now I have found how to do the payment, when I press purchase I get an option to select my account money or skip it and pay everything with my credit card. If I take the 100 Swedish krona from Microsoft account, it
    will take the rest of the amount from my credit card. I didn´t know that first so i thought it would take the whole amount from my credit card. So now I know. Thanks for the help.
Thema:

HELP!! i got a credit card stuck in my Xbox One S disc player. How do i get it out?!

1. HELP!! i got a credit card stuck in my Xbox One S disc player. How do i get it out?! - Similar Threads - HELP got credit

2. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  3. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  4. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  5. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  6. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  7. Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help: I ordered a custom controller online before xmas (3rd Dec), it was a gift for my son. The delivery tracking seemed to get stuck at the depot and when I called they said they couldn't find the...
  8. I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help: I am currently trying to play games on my new Xbox Series S but each time I try playing a game it doesn't work because quick resume is enabled and when I try to disable the feature on those games...
  9. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  10. I bought an Xbox One S and never got my 50,000 Rewards Credit. Please Help Xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I bought an Xbox One S and never got my 50,000 Rewards Credit. Please Help Xbox: Hey Microsoft I bought an Xbox One S because Xbox Rewards Mission said I would get 50,000 credit and I never got my 50,000 credit. :( c0a40de8-3eae-43ad-83d4-08fd2fd5a757