Help. I do not remember my Minecraft account.

Discus and support Help. I do not remember my Minecraft account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It's been years since I last sign in, I already have forgotten my Minecraft account. Please help. 362f2a5e-926c-4eea-80b6-c9aa6511ca70 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by _Anthony G., May 9, 2023.

  1. _Anthony G.
    _Anthony G. Guest

    Help. I do not remember my Minecraft account.


    It's been years since I last sign in, I already have forgotten my Minecraft account. Please help.

    :)
     
    _Anthony G., May 9, 2023
    #1
  2. Wille M. Win User

    Help. I do not remember my Minecraft account.

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

    I'm Wille, an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

    For a Mojang Account, try following the tips in the thread "I forget the email address used for my account" no link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

    If it's a Microsoft account, you may need to find the email address you have, here are alternatives you can try to find the Microsoft account. Here we go: https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/account-pro...

    Check your email accounts for messages about your Xbox subscription. This can help you determine which email address is associated with your subscription.

    On mobile, you can also sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/profile and verify that you are signed in to the Microsoft account you use on your Xbox console.

    You can also try to remember and recover your email with the guidelines in the link below:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/account-profile/manage-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

    Hoping that everything works out for the best.

    I hope I helped you. Hugs!
  3. M-. Win User

    I forgot my email used for my minecraft account and i think my email has changed

    Update: I somehow recover an email that used in my phone and got access to it but it not really a same account for my Minecraft account

    I do remember my info on my Gamertag and such but I do not remember when I migrate an account to Microsoft which email I used
  4. Pizza For Steve Win User

    How do i recover m y microsoft email after migrating my Minecraft account?

    How do I recover my Microsoft email after migrating my Minecraft account? I forgot the email please help me quick!!!! I migrated my account months ago and I don't remember my email. Please help me I'm begging you guys.
    KingShot100
  5. Jeffrey Dizon Win User

    I have Minecraft: Java Edition but it says BUY NOW

    Yes, it seems that's the problem. If I remember correctly, I didn't have xbox before, but my minecraft was working perfectly and I don't remember migrating it to another microsoft account before.

    I will try to reach mojang, thanks for helping!
  6. Elias L. Win User

    I can't login to Minecraft, why?

    Hi there, I was trying to sign into my microsoft account Minecraft PS4 Edition (BedRock Edition) but I can't remember the email and password because I had set the account up about a year and a half ago, I do remember the username I had for the account though.
Thema:

Help. I do not remember my Minecraft account.

Loading...
  1. Help. I do not remember my Minecraft account. - Similar Threads - Help remember Minecraft

  2. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  5. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  6. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  7. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  8. Does anyone remember Xbox SmartGlass? I helped test it 10 years ago!

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone remember Xbox SmartGlass? I helped test it 10 years ago!: Xbox SmartGlass was the original mobile companion app for Xbox, it was revolutionary for Xbox fans such as myself at the time. The app formed the basis of the Xbox mobile app we all know and love...
  9. I can't remember my password could you please help me?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't remember my password could you please help me?: I've forgotten my password to my account, I've tried multiple times my email but it seems not to be working and I have two account on my email but it keeps logging back on to the old one. Does...
  10. Lost my account and I can’t remember my email but I remember the gamer tag can you help

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my account and I can’t remember my email but I remember the gamer tag can you help: I forgot the email to my account but remember the gamer tag could you help c5a47c6b-c763-4dfa-8c3f-804dafa8b0d6