Help! I can't re-enable crossplay!

Discus and support Help! I can't re-enable crossplay! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I disable it for some game modes in the xbox settings and re-enable it all the time. But this time when I re-enabled it in the xbox settings, even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Asadorn, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Asadorn
    Asadorn Guest

I disable it for some game modes in the xbox settings and re-enable it all the time. But this time when I re-enabled it in the xbox settings, even though it says allow, my games think it's disabled. I can't play Invasion or Ground War on CoD and can't play Apex at all. I get the no crossplay error when I try to launch Apex and CoD, and Invasion/Ground War won't start.

I've hard reset my xbox holding the button for 30 seconds, and I've disabled and re-enabled it again.

Nothing works.

Xbox Series X

:)

Asadorn, Dec 2, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Asadorn, try doing a reset on the console by keeping games and Apps as indicated below.

And after you run the game go to the game settings and see if cross-play is enabled.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Miguel Molina O Win User

How to fix Unable to join party BO3?

Hi, I'm Miguel, community expert, I may not be an employee of Xbox, but I see you need some help, I'm Happy to help you.

You should ensure that everyone you want to party up with has crossplay enabled.

To enable crossplay:

Open Black Ops Cold War multiplayer

Go to Settings

Navigate to the Account tab

Enable or Disable Crossplay
  4. Eletricdrum Win User

hello, having mic issues

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

Are your crossplay communication settings enabled?

- In game. Go to the account tab.

- Under the online section, set crossplay to Enabled.

If you can see an option named crossplay Communication, make sure it’s set to Enabled. (If your friend isn’t gaming on PC, make sure he or she has enabled this feature as well.)
  5. Francia J. Win User

ENABLEING CROSSPLAY

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

There are multiple reports in regards to the aid concern but since there is no official announcement we just need to perform troubleshooting steps.

When you sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings kindly “block” these settings if they’re already on “allow” then submit and after that “allow” again then submit.

After making the changes, kindly perform a powercycle on your console by following the steps below:

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  6. DJBSE72 Win User

Fortnite Cross-Platform play currently disabled

Hi,

if your Kid has a kids account, then the crossplay is disabled.

You can't enable it since you kid getting "older"... as far as I know from my kids :)
Thema:

1. Help! I can't re-enable crossplay! - Similar Threads - Help can't enable

2. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  3. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....
  4. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  5. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  6. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  7. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  8. UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?: HI I ordered an xbox in January then UPS wouldn't deliver my xbox to me. I tried calling Customer Support got thru and they said they would escalate and I would I get an email in 2 days its been...
  9. Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.: Why is it that the cards used to have the code on the back of it. What changed and why do you guys have it now on the receipt when typically no one keeps their receipt. I find that this is an...
  10. Help! I can't open the legacy launcher anymore even after I redownload it!

in XBoX on Windows
    Help! I can't open the legacy launcher anymore even after I redownload it!: I need some serious help with the legacy launcher not working cuz. I was trying to reset my password and accidentally pressed next without re-entering the new password, So it went into an infinite...