Help I can’t play minecraft with anyone

Discus and support Help I can’t play minecraft with anyone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I haven’t been able to play minecraft with anyone at all for bout 2 weeks now because whenever I try it says I need to authenticate my microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xxchaosjasonxx, May 23, 2023.

1. Help I can’t play minecraft with anyone

So I haven’t been able to play minecraft with anyone at all for bout 2 weeks now because whenever I try it says I need to authenticate my microsoft account and i don’t know how to fix it

:)

xxchaosjasonxx, May 23, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

I just want to confirm, are you able to access your Microsoft account that is linked to your Minecraft account on account.microsoft.com?
  3. XBF John Win User

Minecraft PE sign in problem

4. Bradyn Smith Win User

I recently updated my microsoft email from an old one to a new one and now i can only play offline games and i can’t access the store to purchase new games, can someone help me

I also didn’t say that for example on minecraft or nba2k i can only play by myself no friends can join and i can’t buy vc or get on the minecraft marketplace please help
  5. milkshake121 Win User

Lost Minecraft in Migration

Hello Mateus,

I am currently still having this problem and your instructions haven’t helped me. I am very saddened that my Minecraft Java was lost in the migration process and I can’t fix it. Is there any other way to fix this? I can only play demo, and I am crying because my mojang account has been lost and I can’t play Minecraft. Please help me.
  6. PlayedLOL XD YT Win User

I Got Banned On Xbox And I Can’t Play Cross Play On My PS5 In Minecraft Cause It’s Telling Me To Use The Same Microsoft Account But I Can’t Is There Anyway To Unlink Whatever It Costs.

So I can’t play online in Minecraft forever, great
Thema:

1. Help I can’t play minecraft with anyone - Similar Threads - Help can’t play

2. I can’t play my games and I need help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play my games and I need help.: I bought the Xbox game pass for console version and I play on an Xbox S (one month old) and I can’t play halo master chief collection even though I have game pass and when I try to play it says...
  3. I can’t play Rainbow six siege help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play Rainbow six siege help: I bought gold for Rainbow six siege and when i try to play it it shows I need gamepass ultimate I tried everything I downloaded it from disc couldn’t play, I download from the gamepass section I...
  4. I lost my Microsoft account for my PlayStation 4 and can’t not play online plz help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my Microsoft account for my PlayStation 4 and can’t not play online plz help me: The user name it keep piping up is overkillagang. I dot not own this account 55c6a43f-9eff-4487-998d-f48241cf3905
  5. Can’t connect with remote play. Please help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t connect with remote play. Please help!: My Xbox app works just fine and connects to my console just fine. For whatever reason when I attempt to connect to the remote play option I consistently get an error saying I can’t be connected...
  6. I can’t find a fix to allow me to play Minecraft. Can any one help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t find a fix to allow me to play Minecraft. Can any one help?: Minecraft says that my account settings don’t allow me to play online with friends or play realms. All my seatings say allow though, I’ve even done a family group account and it still says allowed...
  7. Can someone help me or a dev? I can’t play any EA game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me or a dev? I can’t play any EA game: HELP I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! This is kind of a long story but I’ll try to simplify. Around a year ago when battlefield 2042 came out I downloaded the trial to see what the game was like, when I...
  8. Any help? Can’t play any games screen cuts to black and then game and nothing works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any help? Can’t play any games screen cuts to black and then game and nothing works: Yesterday I’m assuming after an update my xbox wasn’t able to play any of my games. The game loads fine until it gets to the game menu and then cuts to a black screen and then very quickly back to...
  9. Help me I can’t find a game I want to play and test

in XboX Insiders
    Help me I can’t find a game I want to play and test: My friends and I wanted to play unturned but it isn’t on insider anymore? submitted by /u/ThatOneWeirdo66 [link] [comments]
  10. Can’t play flight simulator beta help it was supposed to be released on July 30th for Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play flight simulator beta help it was supposed to be released on July 30th for Xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/fruitgushin [link] [comments]