Help I Can't play Disc Games On my Xbox One

Discus and support Help I Can't play Disc Games On my Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Have a Xbox One But won't read discs even tho there in awesome condition if someone at Xbox can help I will be appreciated... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JustinWorley1, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Help I Can't play Disc Games On my Xbox One

I Have a Xbox One But won't read discs even tho there in awesome condition if someone at Xbox can help I will be appreciated

:)

JustinWorley1, Jul 3, 2022
  2. JustinWorley1 Win User

Ok I did it its still not working should I try lifting my Xbox One up then I insert the disc
  3. TheProfess0r Win User

My name is Loren. I'm an Independent Advisor, and I'll be glad to help you today.

I would suggest that you try this:

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubl...

If that doesn't work you can perform a factory reset with the option to keep games & apps.

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

- Select Reset console.

- On the Reset your console screen: Select "Reset and keep my games & apps".

You will have to sign in again.

I hope that helps! :)
  4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

disc play illegible [disc play illegible]

Hi Lukaroger,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

I suggest trying this troubleshooting article:
    How to troubleshoot problems playing a
    disc on your Xbox One
    . If your
    disc works on another Xbox One console, go to the following section,
    None of my
    discs play, or my disc isn't recognized when I insert it.
    If none of the previous solutions fixed the problem and you still can't play a particular
    disc, go to Xbox One game
    disc exchange
    to learn how to replace a
    Microsoft game. For non-Microsoft games, contact the game's publisher about their game
    disc replacement policy.

I hope this helps.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Call of Duty download not working

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest trying this troubleshooting article:
    How to troubleshoot problems playing a disc on your Xbox One
    . If your disc works on another Xbox One console, go to the following section,

None of my discs play, or my disc isn't recognized when I insert it.

If none of the previous solutions fixed the problem and you still can't play a particular disc, go to

Xbox One game disc exchange
    to learn how to replace a
    Microsoft game. For non-Microsoft games, contact the game's publisher about their game disc replacement policy.

Hope this helps.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xbox One X Backwards Compatibility Not Reading Disc

Off the top of my head the first thing that comes to mind is that there could be something wrong with the disc reader or, some of the discs themselves. Try cleaning some of the discs with a soft cloth and trying to get them to play in the Xbox One. If they're
    on the backwards compatibility list and are on disc I can't fathom any issue other than some games not installing properly because the disc could be damaged. A damaged game disc could negatively effect the console's ability to read it, download, and give you
    access to the disc.

Try this troubleshooter. It may help.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-playing-xbox-360-games-on-xbox-one
Thema:

1. Help I Can't play Disc Games On my Xbox One - Similar Threads - Help Can't play

2. Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games): As the title says, I need some help I recently transferred to a Xbox One X, the problem is I can't play GTA Online I used to be able to on my Xbox One, but now I get the "Your profile does not...
  3. I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help: I have a negative plat problem so i bought plat and it still won't let me play I could really use some help 3e86f927-a222-4e7b-89a6-b37bcc718cda
  4. I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this: So I have been playing modern warfare 2 on xbox one. As it is backwards compatible. I can't connect to the xbox live to play it. I done a fee things like reset console, router. Done a full console...
  5. Can't play one of my favorite games due to gamepass glitch Please HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play one of my favorite games due to gamepass glitch Please HELP: So I bought the game DayZ a long time ago. About 5 months ago I was gifted game pass ultimate by code. I haven't paid for it. Now everytime I try joining a server it says "Renew Your Gamepass" to...
  6. Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...: I brought a pc and i been trying connect through the xbox app on the pc but i keep getting the message “we found ur device but we cant connect change ur wifi or cellular network. Im a college...
  7. Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...: I brought a pc and i been trying connect through the xbox app on the pc but i keep getting the message “we found ur device but we cant connect change ur wifi or cellular network. Im a college...
  8. I bought a nex xbox series x, can't play games I own. Tried to get help, callback keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a nex xbox series x, can't play games I own. Tried to get help, callback keeps...: I bought a new xbox series x today, can't play games I own (work fine on my xbox one). Tried to get help, callback keeps saying not availible and live chat isn't an option. Wishing I'd bought a...
  9. Hello. I subscribed to Xbox live but I still can't play multiplayer online. Help please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I subscribed to Xbox live but I still can't play multiplayer online. Help please.: Hello. I subscribed to Xbox live but I still can't play multiplayer online. Help please. 2d835dcd-8a16-48c7-9ef1-da0bd17d293a
  10. I can't play on Minecraft realms because of how my account is set up I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play on Minecraft realms because of how my account is set up I need help: I currently bought an Xbox series s and I put my Microsoft account on the Xbox series s and since then I haven't been able to play on Minecraft realms at all but I can play online multiplayer with...