Help! I can't access multi-player on Minecraft!

Discus and support Help! I can't access multi-player on Minecraft! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. I bought Minecraft today and found out that one of my old, deleted Google accounts was associated with my current, new account. They were set as... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by shuniki, May 19, 2023.

1. shuniki
    shuniki Guest

Hello. I bought Minecraft today and found out that one of my old, deleted Google accounts was associated with my current, new account. They were set as the parent account, which meant I couldn't change the privacy settings or do anything, since I didn't have the Google account that was associated with that Microsoft account. Please help! I can't let my purchase go to waste!

:)

shuniki, May 19, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello shuniki,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well other than your account issue.

It seems that you are unable to change the online safety and privacy settings to enable multiplayer settings of your account because your account appears to be a child account and only parent or organizer can make any changes with the settings. Let us help you figure out and make sure you can play multiplayer settings in Minecraft.

Based on my understanding, the account where your Minecraft license was associated with is a child account and parent account has already been deleted. We need the parent account to sign in so that it can change the online and privacy settings for your account. This could not be possible because you cannot sign in anymore the parent account because it has been deleted. What we can do this is to contact directly Minecraft support and informing them that you have purchased the game using a wrong account so that it can be corrected. We will help you how to get there.

To submit a request to Minecraft Support, click on the link below and sign in your Minecraft account:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. ScottishSoviet Win User

Looking for a few people to play with

Anyone looking to play minecraft multi-player can just add me, i will be on most days.
  5. CG Xenomorph Win User

Minecraft Multi-Player

Do you happen to have a Non-HD TV? or a HD one?
  6. Teddymouse-1D9A77F0- Win User

minecraft- multi player

If you do not know how to change the settings for HDTV here is what you do. On the Dashboard you need to go to the Settings menu and select System. Once there select Console Settings. Then select Display. Then select HDTV Settings. There you can select your
    HDTV's settings. You must be on at least 720p to play the Minecraft split screen.
Thema:

1. Help! I can't access multi-player on Minecraft! - Similar Threads - Help can't access

2. I can't access my minecraft account please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my minecraft account please help: I migrated my minecraft account for pc but it now tells me I have to buy it again b81adca0-ce6a-4b08-bc3a-e45d53695181
  3. Using a 360 console, I can't access the game I just purchased on Microsoft mobile account, help

in XBoX on Windows
    Using a 360 console, I can't access the game I just purchased on Microsoft mobile account, help: Having a problem finding the game on the console, purchased via Microsoft.com account 6151ac34-598e-419f-8bbc-7aac5060e817
  4. Can't access anything on console because of forced update and no Wi-Fi help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access anything on console because of forced update and no Wi-Fi help?: I'm stuck on an updating screen I don't have Wi-Fi And it doesn't give me the option to play offline. It says check network, Try again ,or turn off console. I can't access settings or anything...
  5. Help!!! Gamertag hijacked, e-mail on account changed - Can't access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help!!! Gamertag hijacked, e-mail on account changed - Can't access: My son's Xbox Account has been hacked, his gamertag hijacked, and the e-mail address on the account taken over. We have had no luck in getting any support and can't recover via the standard...
  6. Can't access services and subscriptions? Help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access services and subscriptions? Help?: Hi I have an overdue payment that I need to sort out and i also need to cancel an auto renew subscription. However whenever I try to access the services and subscriptions page I get the message;...
  7. Can't Access game add-ons for Minecraft bedrock edition when I'm offline. Pls. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Access game add-ons for Minecraft bedrock edition when I'm offline. Pls. Help: Can't access my Add-ons for Minecraft when i play offline now. c2e76a84-874b-4479-a9c4-5742d5c169d7
  8. can't pay for gold status and ea access!help, credit Kurt tied to the account, and the problem ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't pay for gold status and ea access!help, credit Kurt tied to the account, and the problem ...: can't pay for gold status and ea access!help, credit Kurt tied to the account, and the problem remained!!! 2fbd7ce0-0110-4b51-b87b-f92eca7ebf4f
  9. Help, I can't access the Xbox Game Pass Alpha Preview

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, I can't access the Xbox Game Pass Alpha Preview: I can not access the Xbox Game Pass Alpha Preview. [img] [img] Any help and advice would be great. 7887312f-fdb2-4724-9aed-8f0b8db9cc21
  10. Can't access my xbox live privacy?? Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access my xbox live privacy?? Help: I can't change my privacy settings and it tells me there's a temporary problem with the service please try again and I've been trying to get in for about a week or so and still cant. I've even...