Help. I cannot renew xbox live gold in any way shape or form.

Discus and support Help. I cannot renew xbox live gold in any way shape or form. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please help. when i try to renew my live gold it keeps telling me to try a different payment method. I have checked my account details and all are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Spec1alized72, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Help. I cannot renew xbox live gold in any way shape or form.

Please help.

when i try to renew my live gold it keeps telling me to try a different payment method. I have checked my account details and all are good. I have tried my bank card, Paypal and added a new credit card and all say try a diferent method.

The thing is i can take advantage o a reduced subscription price of £26.50 for twelve months and i dont want to miss out.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

:)

Spec1alized72, Jan 30, 2017
  2. bbutler18
    bbutler18 Guest
    Converting Xbox

You cannot do modify or tamper with your Xbox in any way, shape, or form. As said above, tampering with your Xbox will result in a account/console ban.

bbutler18, Jan 30, 2017
  3. OCRyzen
    OCRyzen Guest
    Playfire.com - legit?

I will say to you right now voteDC... I have NOT, in any way shape or form, given you the right or access, to use my Gamertag under a paid Gold Subscription, to use on any site...

OCRyzen, Jan 30, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Are you still having trouble purchasing your subscription? I know you call out that your account details are good and everything should work. Is it possible that your Xbox Live account region doesn't match your current, physical
    location? If you aren't sure, you an run your account through the
    migration tool
    then try purchasing again.

Let us know how it goes! Help. I cannot renew xbox live gold in any way shape or form. :)

Miss Bijoux, Jan 31, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Are you still having trouble purchasing your subscription? I know you call out that your account details are good and everything should work. Is it possible that your Xbox Live account region doesn't match your current, physical
    location? If you aren't sure, you an run your account through the
    migration tool
    then try purchasing again.

Let us know how it goes! :)
  6. RainingRoses Win User

Not syncing in any way shape or form

7. bbutler18 Win User

Converting Xbox

You cannot do modify or tamper with your Xbox in any way, shape, or form. As said above, tampering with your Xbox will result in a account/console ban.
  8. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Thoughts on Xbox games with gold and the future of the program

Hello we are in no way shape form or fashion like playstation. We are Xbox and I know they will continue to offer these games monthly to gold subscribers.
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

Xbox One: Cloud Can Use Ray-Tracing

Still a bit on the confusing side, but if it can help gaming improve in any way, shape, or form then I'm all for it. ;)
Thema:

1. Help. I cannot renew xbox live gold in any way shape or form. - Similar Threads - Help cannot renew

2. I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help: I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. How do I use my original db77b83e-9c0b-4428-9cdf-52b1308c73d0
  3. Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!: [img] I wanted to redeem a gift card on Microsoft Rewards, but I couldn't for the past few days. On the Phone Verification, "Send" button has been staying gray color instead of blue. This has...
  4. Cannot Contact Microsoft support. The automated system cannot help me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Contact Microsoft support. The automated system cannot help me.: Hi. I have been trying to contact support for the past 3 days to no avail. I started another post trying to get help:...
  5. My son account was hacked, but i cannot get help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son account was hacked, but i cannot get help: Good morning, My boy had his Microsoft account stolen, I tried to open 2 incidents that Microsoft decided to close. So I tried to talk to someone. it seems that it is almost no longer possible....
  6. Xbox Controller Intermittently Disconnecting, Cannot get help from a human

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Intermittently Disconnecting, Cannot get help from a human: Hi, Really at a loss of what to do here. My xbox series X controller has been intermittently disconnecting for the past month or two now. It's gotten to the point where I can't play live games...
  7. "The path cannot be traversed because it contains an untrusted mount point" Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The path cannot be traversed because it contains an untrusted mount point" Please help: Hello! I have this problem with Game Pass on PC. (Windows 10) I get the following error when opening any game "The path cannot be traversed because it contains an untrusted mount point". This...
  8. I need help, Support cannot help and I have tried many times.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help, Support cannot help and I have tried many times.: Back in may of 2022 my account was hacked. Me and this guy we gameshared a lot because he had strict parents and he eventually ended up stealing my account from his xbox. This started late...
  9. Cannot renew gold, just says theres a problem at our end, waiting might help. This was ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot renew gold, just says theres a problem at our end, waiting might help. This was ...: title says it all people. Please can a computer Lord help me ! 1045a36e-c9be-4b84-9ae7-f9ec7d03aad3
  10. Help, GOLD expired and I cannot renew

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, GOLD expired and I cannot renew: As you can see in the title, my gold membership expired. I want to use Paypal, so I added Paypal as a payment option and it said that I was ready to use it. When I try to pay from the xbox...