Help I bought call of duty black ops 2 and it won't let me play it says I need to own it...

Discus and support Help I bought call of duty black ops 2 and it won't let me play it says I need to own it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please can someone help me I've reset the Xbox reset the Mac address and sign out and back and I have it as primary account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Swaggy poo, Mar 6, 2023.

1. Swaggy poo
    Swaggy poo Guest

Help I bought call of duty black ops 2 and it won't let me play it says I need to own it...

Please can someone help me I've reset the Xbox reset the Mac address and sign out and back and I have it as primary account

:)

Swaggy poo, Mar 6, 2023
  2. Ransom2102 Win User

playing games via disc

Ok so call of duty black ops is a compatible game but it won't let me play, I have the disc and it says its not playable
  3. Eggnogga Win User

Will DLC's be transferred?

[quote user="Flopperhead"]

Let's say Treyarch wanted to start publishing Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for the Xbox One

[/quote]They will, and it will be called -- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.
  4. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

There can be only one!!

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. Yes it's Call of Duty, but it does offer zombies as well as multi and single player. I also Haven't played Call of Duty Multiplayer since Modern Warfare 2. I've got the original Black Ops, but I bought it for $2 and only play Nazi
    Zombies on it. I like to play Call of Duty, I just don't buy every release like some people do.
  5. nL Burn Win User

Unable to play COD.

Hi,

I can play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 but I am talking about Black Ops . I can't play that game, so could you help me now please?
  6. CitingAbyss493 Win User

The current profile is not allowed..

IT WONT LET ME PLAY CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS WHEN I CLICK XBOX LIVE IT SAYS NOTICE THIS ACCOUNT CANT PLAY XBOX LIVE
Thema:

1. Help I bought call of duty black ops 2 and it won't let me play it says I need to own it... - Similar Threads - Help bought call

2. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  3. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  4. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...
  5. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  6. Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game...: The deluxe version of this game includes Xbox One also. How can i upgrade it? Additionally it does not give me an option for a refund since it was a gift. The game is Hogwarts Legacy. For some...
  7. Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass: won't let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades Yyyy 220a2540-25e6-4efb-bb6c-abb71ac70abb
  8. I bought avatar frontiers of Pandora but now I'm apparently getting charged again please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought avatar frontiers of Pandora but now I'm apparently getting charged again please help: I already bought the avatar frontiers of Pandora game online now I'm getting a message saying I'm going to be charged again 10 days before the game releases but I've already been charged for the...
  9. Can i get help into finding a way to get one of my accounts back that a bought something on it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i get help into finding a way to get one of my accounts back that a bought something on it: I have the account logged in on my minecraft laucher but when i enter a game it ask me to sign in again and i forgot the password and dont wanna lose something i bought again just beacause i...
  10. I need help with my Xbox it's not letting me install it and I just bought the game from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my Xbox it's not letting me install it and I just bought the game from the...: Ok so I just brought Madden NFL 21 I tried installing it it stop at like 3.88 or 3.30 I looked it up on YouTube did what they said clear the local save game and i did noting i tried installing the...