Help I am on a Xbox One and I can join a party but I can't play online I don't know why...

Discus and support Help I am on a Xbox One and I can join a party but I can't play online I don't know why... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please help Xbox community I don't know what to do I've tried almost everything and I don't remember what I did to fix it last time it happend... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jimmyworley1, Apr 1, 2022.

1. Jimmyworley1
    Jimmyworley1 Guest

Help I am on a Xbox One and I can join a party but I can't play online I don't know why...

Please help Xbox community I don't know what to do I've tried almost everything and I don't remember what I did to fix it last time it happend

:)

Jimmyworley1, Apr 1, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Help I am on a Xbox One and I can join a party but I can't play online I don't know why it's not letting me play online I have an Xbox live gold membership

Just a friendly reminder though that you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play online, Jimmyworley1.

It's either you will buy the Xbox Live Gold individually or upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for Console, PC Game Pass, and EA Play both for Xbox and PC.
  3. Jimmyworley1 Win User

Help I am on a Xbox One and I can join a party but I can't play online I don't know why it's not letting me play online I have an Xbox live gold membership

It says I need Xbox live member share but I already have one :/

I don't know what's going on
  4. Jimmyworley1 Win User

Xbox game Pass for console and pc
  5. Jimmyworley1 Win User

It says I need Xbox live membership but I already have one :/ and it says please check Your internet

I don't know what's going on
    I tried everything unplugging my router plugging it back in doing everything it did this once before but I don't know what I did to fix it
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, what is the error that you’re getting whenever you’re trying to play online?
Thema:

1. Help I am on a Xbox One and I can join a party but I can't play online I don't know why... - Similar Threads - Help join party

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. need help with settings to join friends in minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help with settings to join friends in minecraft: i cannot join my friends in minecraft, when i try to change my settings, it tells me i am unable to do so and that it is because i am part of a xbox family group, though i am not. Can anyone help...
  4. Can someone help my xbox won't relink my discord account do I can't join any vcs

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone help my xbox won't relink my discord account do I can't join any vcs: About a hour ago I was gonna hop into a discord call with a couple friends and when I tried to open the server list it says "You need to link accounts again" and I've tried through all of the...
  5. minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant connect to the server i please help...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant connect to the server i please help...: Hi yesterday I was trying to play on zeqa.net on minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant 1bc7cb38-e280-4cec-bf3b-27a0653539c5
  6. I tried joining a server and it said "Please log into Xbox to Join this Server" Please Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried joining a server and it said "Please log into Xbox to Join this Server" Please Help: Hi, I want to join a server, but it says "Please Log into Xbox to Join this Server". Its only this one server and I really cannot join. Im playing on an Android Phone. My Minecraft Username is...
  7. I cant join an Xbox Game Bar party. Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant join an Xbox Game Bar party. Please help: I cant seem to join an Xbox Game Bar party. I have tried different things including repairing and resetting the app and even setting the "Set time automatically" and the "Set time zone...
  8. Help can't join friends games!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help can't join friends games!!!: I have an open NAT type and everything but I still can't join my friend's hosted games or host my own; however, I can join random online lobbies. Please if anyone can help this has been an issue...
  9. I need help with my Xbox live account I have game pass on my account so why can't I join...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my Xbox live account I have game pass on my account so why can't I join...: Hello there please find a way to help me play with my live friends 0a43757f-312d-4431-9776-0b0810320e36
  10. I cant join minecraft realms and changing my privacy settings wont work please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant join minecraft realms and changing my privacy settings wont work please help: I got the error code that I couldn't join mincraft realms because my Microsoft account wasn't set up right and that I need to make sure that I am allowed to join clubs and play multiplayer which I...