HELP I AM GOING MAD!!!!!!!

Discus and support HELP I AM GOING MAD!!!!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to configure the adaptor to the computer before putting this into the XBOX. I cannot seem to be able to re-renter the screen where I can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EndorsedAnt6, Jan 3, 2014.

1. EndorsedAnt6
    EndorsedAnt6 Guest

I am trying to configure the adaptor to the computer before putting this into the XBOX. I cannot seem to be able to re-renter the screen where I can locate my wireless router. Please help me connect to the XBOX!!!!!

:)

EndorsedAnt6, Jan 3, 2014
  2. NJHateCore
    NJHateCore Guest
    Im going mad!

I don't have BO2 and just recently purchased the DLC 4 and sure enough I'm having the same problem. I downloaded the first dlc and I had no issues, plenty of people playing despite the fact that BO2 has been released. Clearly the DLC 4 content is messed
    up. How do you undo the DLC? Thanks.

NJHateCore, Jan 3, 2014
  3. medonkeykong
    medonkeykong Guest
    GOING MAD...

hi guys...can some1 plz help me in changing my display picture on this website...ciao!

medonkeykong, Jan 3, 2014
  4. gameshoes3003 Win User

Why am I mad?

[quote user="xSubject Vx"]

Wanna know what made is? Play High Roller Sticks and Stones.....

I went 17 - 4....last 30 seconds bet you can guess what flew my way and reset my score to 0......that is a very frustrating game type but great news is I still got third....they were all really bad haha

[/quote]

One of my friends was doing High Roller right after prestiging to start out with a high amount of COD points.

In the last 5 seconds, my friend got tomahawked and lost everything.
  5. NoS ScareCrow Win User

Why am I mad?

Wanna know what made is? Play High Roller Sticks and Stones.....

I went 17 - 4....last 30 seconds bet you can guess what flew my way and reset my score to 0......that is a very frustrating game type but great news is I still got third....they were all really bad haha
  6. HEATHEN 75 Win User

Why am I mad?

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

sounds like someone has a case of the "mondays"

[/quote]What's this I hear about you having problems with your T.P.S. reports?
  7. Neutron Raptor Win User

Why am I mad?

Well I never get mad just a little frustrated that goes away in a few seconds. I have had a ton of losses in TDM where I break 30 to 40 kills with few deaths and we still manage to lose. Its always the 3 and 23 or 2 and 18 guys on my team. One thing I hate
    is when you get on the mic and nicely tell them to fall back and camp a little they act like you just insulted them. I play TDM 99% of the time and play almost 100% by myself so I have got accustomed to it nowadays.
  8. gameshoes3003 Win User

Why am I mad?

Oh, that's pretty dang annoying there.

And to answer bigdavec4's question...

I am watching "Baby-faced Beauty".

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Baby-faced_Beauty

Yeah sure it's not one of the bigger productions, but it's enjoyable.
Thema:

1. HELP I AM GOING MAD!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - HELP GOING MAD

2. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  3. Can you help me fix my Xbox one x from going black screen offer I turn it on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you help me fix my Xbox one x from going black screen offer I turn it on: I turn on my Xbox one x and I get the green Xbox animation but after that the screen goes black. e3fdd936-8226-4d8b-bfae-48ffde4747e7
  4. Help my microsoft account go hacked and the email got changed in [random numbers]@mcmfa.email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help my microsoft account go hacked and the email got changed in [random numbers]@mcmfa.email: I found out that my account email got changed in this and also my password, I also lost my minecraft account, I don’t have an outlook account nor a xbox so to compile the form I only used every...
  5. cng down i need help so can someone tell me whats going on

in XBoX Accessibility
    cng down i need help so can someone tell me whats going on: my controller keeps going to the bottom of my screen and when i try to go up it doesnt work and it like goes back down anyone have answers? 7f8c3cbf-7773-481b-93e4-4a48ace4314f
  6. My ms rewards redeem page showing,"Opps look like you are on the go!" can anyone help me to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My ms rewards redeem page showing,"Opps look like you are on the go!" can anyone help me to...: In my microsoft rewards account,my redeem page showing,"Opps,look like you are on the go.Please help me to fix this issue. 0325d40c-99e0-4560-9ba5-2c7f5a4862d9
  7. Hello I need help fixing my Xbox so when I go on my Xbox app it says that im playing a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I need help fixing my Xbox so when I go on my Xbox app it says that im playing a game...: Hello, I was wondering if you could help me with my Xbox it says on my Xbox that I’m playing a game even know my Xbox is turned off f156939b-0dbe-4a47-bdd5-50f7613f49ec
  8. hi can anyone help pls . can go on all games , but fifa 23 pro clubs say i do not have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi can anyone help pls . can go on all games , but fifa 23 pro clubs say i do not have...: hi can any one help. fifa 23 pro clubs say i dont have required privilege, can get on all games ,plus all other on fifa ce50613c-38bf-4123-aba6-edfb19ddb189
  9. Help with omega to beta. IF I go ahead with the update will it factory reset my console

in XboX Insiders
    Help with omega to beta. IF I go ahead with the update will it factory reset my console: Will my console factory reset? submitted by /u/MotorIcy8491 [link] [comments]
  10. can someone help me to go to the troubleshoot menu on xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me to go to the troubleshoot menu on xbox 360?: because my dumb has messed with my xbox 360 and deleted internet explorer so can someone help me to go to the troubleshoot menu of my xbox 360 because im gonna perform a offline update on my xbox...