Help!! HTTP error and i don't know how to fix

Discus and support Help!! HTTP error and i don't know how to fix in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/ecn9uj/trying_to_signup_for_beta/ submitted by /u/Hidekkochi [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hidekkochi, Dec 19, 2019.

  1. Help!! HTTP error and i don't know how to fix

    /u/Hidekkochi, Dec 19, 2019
    #1
  2. Obama Is Pasty Win User

    Download of Profiles: Unable

    Does anybody know how to reformat HD? I looked up how to fix download profile error and it said to reformat HD but I don't know how to do that. Please help
  3. DiegoMarkzBR Win User

    I get a party encounted an error code that's 0x800c0008 that's i don't know how to fix HELP

    I solved the error 0x800c0008

    1- go to settings

    2- console information

    3- reset console after keeping games and apps

    after that, you can reset your locality, language, account ...

    After that, my problem was solved!

    Sorry, I'm Brazilian and I'm using google translator.
  4. xi1337 FREAKix Win User

    I get a party encounted an error code that's 0x800c0008 that's i don't know how to fix HELP

    Having same issue here as of today. Help please!
  5. Squidacus Win User

    I get a party encounted an error code that's 0x800c0008 that's i don't know how to fix HELP

    same problem havent found a solution please let me know if you find out how to solve it
  6. the toolkey Win User

    ICMP Errors!

    i've got the same problem, ICMP error. Don't know how to fix it. please smn help me! thank you
Thema:

Help!! HTTP error and i don't know how to fix

Loading...
  1. Help!! HTTP error and i don't know how to fix - Similar Threads - Help HTTP error

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Help Can't Login To Minecraft Via Xbox Live By Microsoft Says HTTP ERROR 404

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help Can't Login To Minecraft Via Xbox Live By Microsoft Says HTTP ERROR 404: When l Try To Add New Account For Minecraft Says HTTP ERROR 404 What Does This Error Mean And How To Fix It ? ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7831a2dc-707d-4d8c-93f1-474ca2254ea6
  9. help please http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/Live/Free-LIVE-Weekend

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    help please http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/Live/Free-LIVE-Weekend: So how do i do that, its on your site but it gives no details what so ever. please respond quickly so that i can actually participate in this. 5647389a-a135-4785-8f14-507e0ced02df
  10. Error making HTTP call xbox insider hub please help me

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Error making HTTP call xbox insider hub please help me: i have a problem with xbox insiders hub won't open and open message (there is a problem error making http call http code unauthorized,correlation id:)status code:unauthorized) please help thanks...