HELP How to disable an Xbox account.

Discus and support HELP How to disable an Xbox account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My old Xbox got stolen and now a stranger is using one of my accounts. He changed the email and has full control over the account. Is there anyway I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TimberedZulu115, Jan 3, 2023.

  1. HELP How to disable an Xbox account.


    My old Xbox got stolen and now a stranger is using one of my accounts. He changed the email and has full control over the account. Is there anyway I can get the account disabled? I don't want a stranger using one of my accounts and identities on Xbox.

    :)
     
    TimberedZulu115, Jan 3, 2023
    #1
  2. Tomm_A Win User

    HELP How to disable an Xbox account.

    Hello TimberedZulu115,

    Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

    We understand that you wanted to disable the account that was tied up with the device that was stolen. This is an urgent matter that needs attention immediately. We are here to assists you or point you to the right direction if needed.

    As per description, you no longer have the full control of the email account. As much as we wanted to respond right away, here in the community forum, we do not have the advanced tools to check the account. What we can do is to help you reach the right team who handles this issue which is the Accounts and Billing Department and report this issue. Here is how to contact our support:

    • Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    • Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    • If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    • Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    • Select the "Contact Us" button
    • Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    • The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    • On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    • If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    • Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.
    We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

    Sincerely,



    Xbox Forum Moderator

    Microsoft Community
  3. Trav Pope Win User

    Zune music pass

  4. Beaver Bologna Win User

    Parental Controls

    This is how to reset your microsoft account password not how to bypass or disable the parental controls for an xbox.
  5. kierons316 Win User

    HOW DO I TURN AUTOMATIC RENEWAL OFF!!!

  6. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

    How Gaming helps with living with a Disability

    I feel like whwn im playing a game im not treated as i am the guy with...pick one ocd, autism etc.. im treated like , and it helps to be able to talk without stigma. Plus i have a blast playing games
Thema:

HELP How to disable an Xbox account.

Loading...
  1. HELP How to disable an Xbox account. - Similar Threads - HELP disable account

  2. Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately: Hi, my Xbox Series X is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Beta programme. My current OS version is 10.0.26100.9627, build xb_flt_2610ge.261005-2200. After the latest update, all Game Pass games fail...
  3. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  4. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  5. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  6. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  7. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  8. My kids minecraft says multiplayer disabled!! plz help

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My kids minecraft says multiplayer disabled!! plz help: Hi microsoft, I am having a problem with my kids minecraft account saying multiplayer is disable and when i clicked the learn more option it just sends me to the purchase gamepass options. I have...
  9. What things have been done to help minimise the exclusionary gap of disabled gamers?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    What things have been done to help minimise the exclusionary gap of disabled gamers?: Hi, I am a student on my final year on University, and I am going to be doing a dissertation on how disabled people can be socially excluded from the video gaming community. I wished to reach...
  10. Please Help X Box Controller Disabled

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Help X Box Controller Disabled: Hi, I would very much to buy and play Starfield Deluxe on the XBox X. The problem is that my right hand is recovering from major surgery and box compartment syndrome. For this reason my trigger...