Help Help Help

Discus and support Help Help Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Can anyone please help, i have an issue where by i bought a elite series 2 controller it was broke, long story short i sent it to Microsoft for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by welshter2015, May 12, 2020.

  1. welshter2015
    welshter2015 Guest

    Help Help Help


    Hi,

    Can anyone please help, i have an issue where by i bought a elite series 2 controller it was broke, long story short i sent it to Microsoft for repair.

    They sent a replacement, the replacement was lost by UPS . UPS admitted to the loss and it comes up as claim paid on there website.

    I have been in touch with UPS and they have told me to speak to the shipper (Microsoft) now here is the issue:

    I have spoke to numerous departments on the chat and i have been given 2 different reference numbers about the issue and been told its been looked at? and i would receive and email in 72 hours max this was a week ago..

    firstly what is there to look into UPS have said they have lost the controller/parcel saying its been paid for in the sum of £160, i cannot get a call back from the hardware department from Microsoft every time it says i will be called in 1/2 mins and never
    do. i speak to sales and they say i need to speak to hardware.

    can someone please help me with this i am at my wits end, i have no controller and currently £160 out of pocket.

    I don't know what other channel i can go down? i have a reference number but do not seem to be able to get through to anyone in the hardware department and there is no online chat either?

    Thanks in advance please help.

    :)
     
    welshter2015, May 12, 2020
    #1
  2. B0t0S Win User

    HELP HELP HELP HELP

    Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

    HELP HELP HELP HELP

    yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

    HELP HELP HELP HELP

    you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

    help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

    sorry about this post i have fix my problem

    thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

    You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

Help Help Help

Loading...
  1. Help Help Help - Similar Threads - Help Help Help

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  10. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...