Help headphone problem
Discus and support Help headphone problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; some one help please ! I have headphones turtlebeech xo with a USB stick that goes in my Xbox X playing call of duty campaign they're perfect BUT... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BIG STEVIE 211, Apr 10, 2018.
Thema:
Help headphone problem
Loading...
-
Help headphone problem - Similar Threads - Help headphone problem
-
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated
in XboX InsidersTrouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S.... -
Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27
in XboX InsidersPls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Need help accessing disc to digital!
in XboX InsidersNeed help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m... -
Disc to digital programme help .
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,... -
Can someone help me fix headphone mic issues?
in XBoX Games and AppsCan someone help me fix headphone mic issues?: Hello, I have an Xbox series S, and I want to be able to communicate with people with voice, but my headset mic isn't working with the Xbox. My headset is the Steel series Arctis 7+, they work... -
Please help: looking for new headphones
in XboX InsidersPlease help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle... -
I’m experiencing awful headphone crackling, can anyone help me out?
in XBoX Games and AppsI’m experiencing awful headphone crackling, can anyone help me out?: I’ve owned my series x for over 2 years and have never had any issues whatsoever. In the past month I’ve experienced awful crackling audio that is almost unbearable. The only thing that...