Help! Have a sign in / account question Xbox one s

Discus and support Help! Have a sign in / account question Xbox one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought my husband an Xbox ones for his birthday he’s on over the road trucker and he isn’t home I want it to be a surprise, I’m through with the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by honestjane08, Oct 11, 2017.

1. honestjane08
    honestjane08 Guest

I bought my husband an Xbox ones for his birthday he’s on over the road trucker and he isn’t home I want it to be a surprise, I’m through with the initial set up and update now it took me to a sign in to your live account page. Well I don’t know his live
    info can I just make an account and sign in then later on remove it and make his account the main one?

:)

honestjane08, Oct 11, 2017
  2. Meridius
    Meridius Guest
    Netflix and Amazon Prime, one account 2 xbox. Help

Hi all

I have two xbox one and want to be able to watch Netflix or amazon prim on one xbox and play games on the other at the same time, the problem is I can not run the apps without a xbox live account and I can not sign in as I am already signed in on the one I play games.

why can I not sign into the apps without a xbox live account as this is annoying and I just can not get this to work

any help thanks

Meridius, Oct 11, 2017
  3. MBurdz33
    MBurdz33 Guest
    Anyone know how this would work? (Live related)

Hey everyone, looking for some info regarding xbox live accounts.. seeing as I couldn't find anything helpful on the xbox support page, i thought I'd try here.
    My situation:
    I am currently living away from home (out of the country actually) and will be for the foreseeable future. Im thinking of purchasing a new X1 since i left mine at home with my bro.
    My question is, would I be able to play with or at the same time as my brother using a single Live account? I know if one of us tries to sign into the same GT the other is logged in as, it will ask us if we want to sign out (only 1 GT at a time).
    However, since a gold account is shared on the home xbox. What if my brother signs in with a different GT and I sign in with the original GT( through which Live was bought)?

Second question:
    Can I download and sign into by Xbox Live GT if i'm in a different country?

MBurdz33, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Mister Urkel Win User

Can't sign in to XBox One and 360 at once.

Hey All,

Regarding the question about signing on to 2 different consoles, it is possible. You can sign on to your Xbox 360 and the Xbox One at the same time. But just like before you cannot sign on to 2 Xbox Ones or 2 Xbox 360's at the same time.

hope that helps and reach out if you have any other questions.
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

Dad asking xBox One question

Heya!

As Smuwutches mentioned any console in the Xbox One console Family (Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X) will play all games playable on the Xbox One console.

All your daughter will need to do is sign into her account on the new console and, when ever she is using any console she is signed in on, will have access to her games!

Hope that helps clarify and please post back with any other questions you have!
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

How to upgrade Xbox 360 to One?

enigce,

Not sure I fully understand your question. When you get an Xbox One or upgrade to Windows 10 you will simply sign in your Xbox 360's MS Account E-mail/Password. Your current account information will pull over to either one. If this doesn't answer your question,
    please provide us with more detail on what it is you are trying to do or have a question about. Thank you,
  7. Apollo904 Win User

0x800488FC

I have two Xbox consoles in the house. I can sign on the Xbox One S, but not the original Xbox One in the other room. That older model prompts me with that same error code (0x800488FC) but the Xbox One S allows some sort of limited sign-in; on that newer
    console, I can sign-in to my account but all other options (i.e. friends, messages, parties, etc.) are gray and inaccessible as if I’m offline.

Please help, Microsoft!
  8. Wingzerobuddyfisher Win User

I want to spend money with xbox but no one will let me.

Now this account has fully signed in on the xbox one s. I never recieved an email to my outlook email to verify. Also the xbox one s is froozen now trying to sign in another account. Kind of disappointing to want to play and Im willing to go to great lengths
    to get my account back. It wasnt banned, I follow the rules and spend money. Im in aww and disbelief that no one knows how to help me or knows of a single person or department in the company that can help? I have tried everything, or is the answer I can never
    recover the account? If I could talk to someone in security or something on the phine I could prove Im the owner of the account. I have the xbox 360 and xbox one setting litterally next to each other is there a way to transfer accounts with a cable? ( I know
    thats a dunb question but im out of ideas and ready to give up) I also have thousands of dollars purchased in extra content and TV shows. If I call for years and microsoft xbox documents every call and follows the activity on the account and see that no one
    is using the account in question then can I recover it? I mean I even put a new card on the accout to maybe buy something to give proof that way. Then the purchasing app wouldn't load. Tha ks for your time.
Thema:

1. Help! Have a sign in / account question Xbox one s - Similar Threads - Help sign account

2. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....
  3. i need help signing into my account on my new xbox but i can’t

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help signing into my account on my new xbox but i can’t: hi i’m from south africa and i came to the US on holiday and i bought a new console.the series X i used to have an Xbox one x. so i keep trying to sign in on the new one but i can’t because im...
  4. Help I cant sign in my account on minecraft ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I cant sign in my account on minecraft ps4: What happened is I unlinked my account on mc ps4 because I wanted to use an alt account and when I was finished using the alt I unlinked muy alt and tried to sign in my main account but doing so...
  5. Need help signing in to an old account on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help signing in to an old account on Xbox 360: So I recently dug out my old Xbox 360 from my garage and I really want to play some old games and game saves from when I played as a kid, however I have 2 major problems: the account I had as a...
  6. Can you help be sign-in with a different account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you help be sign-in with a different account?: Hello I have been trying to sign in with a different Microsoft account for sea of thieves, but for some reason I cannot and every time I click sign in with a different account, It pops up this...
  7. Help with xbox account sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with xbox account sign in: So i cant sign into my xbox account because it requires me to put my microsoft account password in but the email my xbox account is under doesnt exists and therefore i cant put in the microsift...
  8. So I needed help to sign in into my Xbox account until I just now realized it was a banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I needed help to sign in into my Xbox account until I just now realized it was a banned...: I just want to sign into my Xbox account & play my Xbox one is that too much ask Microsoft?! 17b27643-a129-4946-9c8c-4cb85c329d36
  9. I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.: Recently I have gotten Minecraft Pocket Edition for my Android Phone, and when I tried to sign in to my Microsoft account on it, the "Next" button didn't do anything. I know that I correctly...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 Error Code E:108f-f How To Sign In With My Original Account Please Help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Error Code E:108f-f How To Sign In With My Original Account Please Help!: I've Recently Resetten My PC Installed The Game Freshly I'm Getting This Error From Nowwhere All My Drivers Are Upto Date I Tried By Changing Accounts But No Use Reinstalled The Game Too No...