Help, gold subscription lost after factory rrset

Discus and support Help, gold subscription lost after factory rrset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased the live gold and my husband did a factory reset. How do I get that purchase to show under the new profiles? I don't know what the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ConciseGlue141, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Help, gold subscription lost after factory rrset

I purchased the live gold and my husband did a factory reset. How do I get that purchase to show under the new profiles? I don't know what the default profile name was when I initially purchased...

TIA

:)

ConciseGlue141, Dec 25, 2017
  2. ECLIPSE77360
    ECLIPSE77360 Guest
    GOLD SUBSCRIPTION LOST

The best way to resolve this issue is going to be to call xbox an speak with a rep sorry

ECLIPSE77360, Dec 25, 2017
  3. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    GOLD SUBSCRIPTION LOST

Hey there Eisnacken!

Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

Can you tell us what you mean when you say you lost your subscription? Do you mean that you had a Gold membership when your account was a child account and when you promoted your account to an adult account you're not seeing yourself as a Silver member?

If so, have you tried downloading your profile again? If not, I suggest following these steps:

Let us know how that goes and we'll work with you from there! =)

Mister Cerb, Dec 25, 2017
  4. Help, gold subscription lost after factory rrset

The xbox live subscription goes with the account that purchased it so you would need to figure out what that account information was like the email and password for the account.

If you do not remember that information you can contact xbox support at support.xbox.com/contact-us and they can do a search with the payment option (credit/debit card, paypal email, phone number) and that will pull any account that has that payment option
    on it and if they can verify the ownership of the account they would be able to tell you what the email address and gamertag is that is associated with that account. You would then be able to recover that account and be able to put it back onto your xbox console
    and have your live subscription back.

steeledwand7664, Dec 25, 2017
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

The xbox live subscription goes with the account that purchased it so you would need to figure out what that account information was like the email and password for the account.

If you do not remember that information you can contact xbox support at support.xbox.com/contact-us and they can do a search with the payment option (credit/debit card, paypal email, phone number) and that will pull any account that has that payment option
    on it and if they can verify the ownership of the account they would be able to tell you what the email address and gamertag is that is associated with that account. You would then be able to recover that account and be able to put it back onto your xbox console
    and have your live subscription back.
  6. DvD 675 Win User

What happens with my codes?

Gold trials can only be used if you're not currently on a gold subscription. So if you're still on a subscription, it won't work.

The game pass trial is only for accounts that have never used game pass.
    So that means I've lost my benefits after spend 500€ on Xbox One X? What???!!!
  7. Mister Cerb Win User

GOLD SUBSCRIPTION LOST

Hey there Eisnacken!

Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

Can you tell us what you mean when you say you lost your subscription? Do you mean that you had a Gold membership when your account was a child account and when you promoted your account to an adult account you're not seeing yourself as a Silver member?

If so, have you tried downloading your profile again? If not, I suggest following these steps:

Let us know how that goes and we'll work with you from there! =)
  8. ECLIPSE77360 Win User

GOLD SUBSCRIPTION LOST

The best way to resolve this issue is going to be to call xbox an speak with a rep sorry
  9. PhilJordan5 Win User

Country/Region

i changed and lost my 11 months left of gold subscription !!!!!!!!!!!
Thema:

1. Help, gold subscription lost after factory rrset - Similar Threads - Help gold subscription

2. Microsoft adds new profile badge in memory of Xbox Live Gold But i never got mine help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft adds new profile badge in memory of Xbox Live Gold But i never got mine help: Hi i have read there is new profile badge upon checking for some reason i do not seen to have this from what i can tell ive been with xbox 16 Years,Can any xbox support team please add this to my...
  3. Xbox live gold help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold help: I paid for Xbox live gold for the year in May 2023, however when my son is trying to play it wants us to pay again? d92b6597-2e8a-4b3e-be32-17d0c38b0d4e
  4. Hi, wondering if anyone can help, how do I share my Xbox gold with my daughter please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi, wondering if anyone can help, how do I share my Xbox gold with my daughter please: Hi can someone please tell me how to share Xbox gold with my daughters Xbox please, I thought I had done it but it’s not working please help 36cd80d9-ade0-4def-bea8-33dc682a5c6b
  5. I need help asap I have gold and the ultimate game pass but it won't let me play online or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help asap I have gold and the ultimate game pass but it won't let me play online or...: Nothing works won't let me start a chat party or play online on any game at all and I have gold I bought the ultimate game pass I need a fix asap because I'm loosing my mind also it's on a Xbox...
  6. My Dad paid for the Xbox live Gold then 1 week later it says help us secure this account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Dad paid for the Xbox live Gold then 1 week later it says help us secure this account: I don't have the email anymore and I also don't know the information for the account I only know the first name and last name and the 1 email address and gamertag and Xbox live id...
  7. Begging for help!! I keep getting this Game Pass/Gold pop up when trying to play WWE 2K22.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Begging for help!! I keep getting this Game Pass/Gold pop up when trying to play WWE 2K22.: I see others post this happening with other games as well. If your answer is "just buy game pass" don't waste my time please. First Microsoft said I need Game Pass to play the game. That's not...
  8. Need help if possible with games with gold

in XboX Insiders
    Need help if possible with games with gold: I went to games with gold since my friend told me to download gears so I can play with him but I don't see any games in that page except for : The crew, wwe 2k16, sunset overdrive, the escapists,...
  9. Somebody please help me. I bought xbox Live gold ultimate so I could play online on forza...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Somebody please help me. I bought xbox Live gold ultimate so I could play online on forza...: Somebody please help me. I bought xbox Live gold ultimate so I could play online on forza horizon 4 but I don't know why forza horizion 4 keeps saying I need xbox live gold...
  10. Help with understanding Game Pass Ultimate vs Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with understanding Game Pass Ultimate vs Live Gold: Hello. I think this is an easy answer but I am finding this very confusing. My kids have a monthly recurring subscription to Game Pass Ultimate. My understanding is that this includes Live Gold....