HELP - GHOT RECON WILDLANDS TARIJA-00100 BRAZIL

Discus and support HELP - GHOT RECON WILDLANDS TARIJA-00100 BRAZIL in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HELP - Ghost Recon Wildlands Tarija-00100 Hi, I'M POSTING FOR THE SECOND TIME: Can't play Ghost Recon Wildlands online! Keep showing Tarija-00100... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oncaweb, Oct 13, 2018.

  1. oncaweb
    oncaweb Guest

    HELP - GHOT RECON WILDLANDS TARIJA-00100 BRAZIL


    HELP - Ghost Recon Wildlands Tarija-00100

    Hi,

    I'M POSTING FOR THE SECOND TIME:

    Can't play Ghost Recon Wildlands online! Keep showing Tarija-00100 error .

    I've made a test at my friend's house with my console and didn't work. His internet is the same network company (VIVO FIBRA) and he have the game too, and worked fine in his console.

    Another friend (that i share account) make a login with my account in his console and worked fine too.

    So it's not a problema with the game or the network company.

    __________

    (Brazil)

    HELP - GHOT RECON WILDLANDS TARIJA-00100 BRAZIL [​IMG]

    :)
     
    oncaweb, Oct 13, 2018
    #1
  2. oncaweb
    oncaweb Guest
    HELP - Ghost Recon Wildlands Tarija-00100

    didnt worked, whats is the next steps
     
    oncaweb, Oct 13, 2018
    #2
  3. HELP - Ghost Recon Wildlands Tarija-00100

    METROcurrio lo mismo que a ti , pase un año sin jugar , gaste dinero cambiandome de internet y comprando routers y te aseguro que es un problema de sistema operativo de xbox one , tengo una xbox one x y me ha dado muchos problemas en software
    , la solucion a tu problema es restablecer la consola sin borrar los juegos , asi asi as volver a jugar ghost recon y no compartas tu cuenta debido a que es un bug del sistema operativo y por ende genera un fallo de conectividad , al fallar ghost recon tambien
    falla automaticamente rainbow six siege , espero haberte ayudado amigo
     
    RODRIGOGONZALEZ3, Oct 13, 2018
    #3
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

    HELP - GHOT RECON WILDLANDS TARIJA-00100 BRAZIL

    Hey oncaweb, thanks for bringing this issue to us! We looked into this error and suggest trying to set up a

    Static IP Address
    on the console. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes!
     
    XBF Nestor S, Oct 13, 2018
    #4
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

    HELP - GHOT RECON WILDLANDS TARIJA-00100 BRAZIL

    Hey oncaweb, thanks for bringing this issue to us! We looked into this error and suggest trying to set up a

    Static IP Address
    on the console. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes!
  6. oncaweb Win User

    HELP - Ghost Recon Wildlands Tarija-00100

    Thanks for the answer my friend.

    I'm very sad and desapointed with microsoft support, they even tried to help me.

    Can you add my account "" in the game so whe can talk ? I need help!
  7. Mister Revised Win User

    HELP - Ghost Recon Wildlands Tarija-00100

    Hey there, let's start by
    removing the account
    from the console, then
    power cycle your console
    and networking equipment. Once your router/gateway has finished rebooting turn the Xbox back on, add your profile to the console and try the game again for us.
  8. RODRIGOGONZALEZ3 Win User

    HELP - Ghost Recon Wildlands Tarija-00100

    METROcurrio lo mismo que a ti , pase un año sin jugar , gaste dinero cambiandome de internet y comprando routers y te aseguro que es un problema de sistema operativo de xbox one , tengo una xbox one x y me ha dado muchos problemas en software
    , la solucion a tu problema es restablecer la consola sin borrar los juegos , asi asi as volver a jugar ghost recon y no compartas tu cuenta debido a que es un bug del sistema operativo y por ende genera un fallo de conectividad , al fallar ghost recon tambien
    falla automaticamente rainbow six siege , espero haberte ayudado amigo
  9. oncaweb Win User

    HELP - Ghost Recon Wildlands Tarija-00100

    Hey there, let's start by
    removing the account
    from the console, then
    power cycle your console
    and networking equipment. Once your router/gateway has finished rebooting turn the Xbox back on, add your profile to the console and try the game again for us.
    didnt worked, whats is the next steps
Thema:

HELP - GHOT RECON WILDLANDS TARIJA-00100 BRAZIL

Loading...
  1. HELP - GHOT RECON WILDLANDS TARIJA-00100 BRAZIL - Similar Threads - HELP GHOT RECON

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  9. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  10. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...