Help getting Xbox account unbanned

Discus and support Help getting Xbox account unbanned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I recently purchased a new laptop with a free 3 month subscription to Xbox game pass. I went to use the game pass to download a couple of games and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Billman51, Dec 22, 2022.

1. Billman51
    Billman51 Guest

So I recently purchased a new laptop with a free 3 month subscription to Xbox game pass. I went to use the game pass to download a couple of games and got ready to play until I couldn't launch the games due to my Xbox account being banned. I've had no problems with any other services connected to my microsoft account so I went to contact Xbox's support to see why my account is banned and how I would go about getting this account unbanned. Unfortunately I came to find that if your account is banned you have no way to contact Xbox support. This is my last attempt at contacting anyone at Xbox as I'd like the ability to use the Game Pass that was included with my purchase (if I create a new Xbox account it won't be connected to my Game Pass subscription). I can not find any email or enforcement action as to why my account is banned and I'm confused as it appears that my account has banned for nearly a decade and I have no recollection of that ever occurring. Does anyone know how to help? Otherwise I've been pretty much duped by Microsoft in picking a product with their Game Pass without any way of using it due to an issue they won't assist me with. Thanks to anyone who can help!

:)

Billman51, Dec 22, 2022
  2. Sabrina Arbizu Win User

My Xbox account was banned but you can still play games but when you try to go to group post or text or join party’s it’s not gonna let you and I got a email about a Xbox live account reported and going to be removed If the account is reported again so I was just wandering if you can fix it the user was unknown but I found out the user was jjl872152 again I need you to fix the problem.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Billman51, I'm sorry for what happened regarding your account, we would like to set your expectation about this situation.

Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox Service and is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban and suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Unfortunately in cases like this not even Xbox support can help you and not all types of suspensions or bans are available for an appeal.
  4. Carti �� Win User

Banned permanently for nothing appropriate against the xbox guidelines.

Could i have help getting my xbox account unbanned if you can't help me with my device.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

i cant log into my other account because my email was banned

No one here can help you get your email account unbanned.
  6. Legends Future Win User

Account not getting unbanned

Wait until 6/8/2012 and see if you're still banned
Thema:

1. Help getting Xbox account unbanned - Similar Threads - Help getting account

2. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  3. Is there any real or manual way a support representative can help me get into my account ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any real or manual way a support representative can help me get into my account ?: I have contacted Microsoft support and no one has been able to help me get into my account. Everytime I do the account recover or reinstatement it sais that information is wrong . I made the...
  4. I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords: I have had this xbox account since 2019 before i moved and lost my xbox 1 but i Remebered today that it might still be up so i did some digging and saw my old account but i cant get in becuase i...
  5. I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help: I can’t get into my Xbox account because I forgot the email 4a2496fb-caa6-449e-803a-05a4b29a2ba9
  6. HELP, is there any way for me to get into my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP, is there any way for me to get into my account?: my password didnt work and the email to reset the password is not mine even though the acount is still under my correct email. I've tried acount recovery but apperently it wasent enough...
  7. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  8. Help on how to get back a stolen account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help on how to get back a stolen account...: Hello everyone, i did a reinstallation of windows on my PC and then i noticed that my Minecraft Account have been stolen (he even changed my username...). I would like to know if there is a way to...
  9. I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.: I have been hacked by a Russian hacked who changed my email and password so I cannot login anymore. I really need this account back because I have had it for well over 6 years and I really need it...
  10. I need help trying to get on my Education Edition Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help trying to get on my Education Edition Account.: I'm trying to get into Minecraft Education Edition and it says I need to verify my account. It shows 2 ways either to text or to Call but, the Phone that its set up to is one I've never seen...