Help getting old account back and old minecraft worlds

Discus and support Help getting old account back and old minecraft worlds in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A while ago I used to play minecraft xbox one edition with a family member's account who forgot the password. Fast forward to today and I want to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FormulaDrift, May 11, 2023.

1. FormulaDrift
    FormulaDrift Guest

A while ago I used to play minecraft xbox one edition with a family member's account who forgot the password. Fast forward to today and I want to play on that account again but that family member is unable to help get that account back and microsoft prompts me to enter the password when I sign in. Is there anything I can do to get it back, and most importantly, are minecraft xbox one edition worlds saved to the cloud? Thanks

:)

FormulaDrift, May 11, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Getting an old account back

Hello, Joe. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble retrieving your Microsoft account.

Not only that, but as you don’t recall the email address, you may want to try recovering your account by submitting the account recovery form but using instead a previously linked phone number or previously created Skype username, which is not the same as our gamertag.

The form can be accessed here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

Besides that, I find it appropriate to mention that it is not possible to unlink a third party account from the Microsoft side of things. The process always needs to be done in the third party account linked accounts management site.

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, etc.
    As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. Atherza Win User

Corrupted Minecraft Save...

Minecraft saves are backed up on both the Cloud and on the console. Unfortunately if you the saved world has already been deleted from the old Xbox, there's no way of getting the worlds back. I suffered it when transferring my Xbox One Edition worlds to
    Bedrock edition, unfortunately nothing can be done.
  4. USruper Win User

Corrupted Minecraft World?

Try logging in to her account on Xbox one than Download Minecraft, There should be a option to load up old worlds from the data saved on that account.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Are you able to Restore old Minecraft worlds if you had them saved to your Xbox/Microsoft account

Hello Aubrey__,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

Yes. If you purchase Realms Plus, you can access all the packs, your personal server, and storage from any device with Minecraft Marketplace if you’re signed into your Minecraft: Bedrock Edition account.  

You can restore your old Minecraft worlds if you had them saved to your Xbox/Microsoft account. To do this, you need to make sure that you are signed in to the same Xbox/Microsoft account on your new tablet that you used to save your old Minecraft worlds. Once you are signed in, open Minecraft Bedrock and go to the "Play" tab. From there, select "Sync Old Worlds" and you should see a list of your previously saved worlds. Simply select the world you want to restore and it should download and be available to play on your new tablet.

Please see: Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Realms Creation FAQ | Minecraft Help

If you are having issues with this process please open a ticket here: Contact Us | Minecraft Help
  6. Jesse E' Win User

New minecraft launcher clashing with my xbox account

If you deleted the old launcher, then I don't believe there's a way to get it back. Also to answer your question, that isn't a bug. When Minecraft accounts were Migrated to Microsoft, your Minecraft account was converted to the Microsoft account you merged it to. This means, you can't use the Minecraft account to sign in anymore and only the Microsoft account will work.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Help getting old account back and old minecraft worlds - Similar Threads - Help getting old

2. I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help: I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. How do I use my original db77b83e-9c0b-4428-9cdf-52b1308c73d0
  3. I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords: I have had this xbox account since 2019 before i moved and lost my xbox 1 but i Remebered today that it might still be up so i did some digging and saw my old account but i cant get in becuase i...
  4. I need help getting back into my old email so I can use my Xbox. It's *** Die...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting back into my old email so I can use my Xbox. It's *** Die...: I have lost my password for my old email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I have been trying to get back into it but I can't remember my password and I can't...
  5. Hi i was wondering if i can have help getting my old account back on gta 5 i had lots a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i was wondering if i can have help getting my old account back on gta 5 i had lots a...: Like i said i lost an account that had a lot of stuff and i accidentally deleted it so if you could help that would be great 8f9418ec-a494-4895-aacf-42d57e930da4
  6. Can I recover old account through username or get help deleting the forgotten account to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I recover old account through username or get help deleting the forgotten account to...: My minecraft updated and I was logged out of my account I don’t remember my password or email I’ve been trying almost everything recommended, is there a way it can be deleted so I can link a new...
  7. can Xbox help u get your old account back though your gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can Xbox help u get your old account back though your gamertag?: Hey guys so i’m basically trying to get my account back but xbox signed me out. It gave me the black screen of death THEN signed me out smh. is there ANY i’m talking any way possible Xbox can find...
  8. Help me to get my old Xbox 360 account back, please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me to get my old Xbox 360 account back, please.: Hello, well I wanted to recover my old Xbox account, what happens is that that account was created by my brother since the Xbox 360 was a birthday present (and he had no idea about the internet)...
  9. Hi, I need help on how to get rid of this Xbox on the Xbox Streaming app. This was my old...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, I need help on how to get rid of this Xbox on the Xbox Streaming app. This was my old...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scrimnox [link] [comments]
  10. Need help to get my old account back.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to get my old account back.: Hello, at first I have to admit, that English isn't my native language so sorry for any Grammar issues :) Okay so I bought GTA 4 back in 2013 and I created a Xbox Live account to play it online...