help getting dolby atmos to work

Discus and support help getting dolby atmos to work in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; LG C1 OLED with pass through enabled to a receiver, console has atmos app downloaded and settings on console are set to atmos. however, receiver shows... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/poplin, Dec 30, 2022.

1. /u/poplin
    /u/poplin Guest

LG C1 OLED with pass through enabled to a receiver, console has atmos app downloaded and settings on console are set to atmos.

however, receiver shows DD sur and not DD atmos. will show atmos for moments, but generally only shows dd sur or multi in.

weirdest thing, do all games have atmos support or only certain media? any good way to test?

i know my receiver is satmos compatible, so its a bit frustrating not being able to take advantage of it. any help super appreciated.

submitted by /u/poplin
    [link] [comments]

/u/poplin, Dec 30, 2022
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Dolby Atmos on Xbox One X = issue !

Hi RomiDumitru,

*maybe* this "problem" is exactly how the Dolby Atmos App on Xbox One X works.

Dolby Atmos native content? perfect! Dolby Atmos playback.

No Dolby Atmos? the App upmix current audio track to Dolby Atmos (the headphones features works in this way).

I don't know if is intentional.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Dolby Atmos for Headphones question

If the game does not support Dolby Atmos, then the audio is normal stereo. Microsoft are working on updating Dolby Atmos, where if the game does not support Dolby, the audio will be converted to simulate Dolby Atmos.
  4. Lord Albe Win User

[PC] Xbox Wireless Headset + Dolby Atmos = Audio Stuttering

Ok guys thanks for sharing, the fact is that many games work fine with dolby atmos, so the problem are the games or the app of dolby atmos. AC Odissey,Valhalla and CP2077 for example works fine with Dolby ATMOS audio and ms wireless headset. Gears 5 and Shadow of tomb raider for example work very badly with dolby atmos.
  5. GigaByte69 Win User

Dolby Atmos support on Xbox one x

Does not seem to work for me. It says Dolby Atmos is selected. but no Dolby Atmos is displayed on receiver.
  6. Morrriden Win User

Blu Ray Bitstream Passthrough faulty

I have bitstream out turned on on my setup and I all can get is plain DTS or plain Dolby digital. No True DD or master DTS or Dolby Atmos. Is the Dolby atmos supposed to be working for everyone now?
Thema:

1. help getting dolby atmos to work - Similar Threads - help getting dolby

2. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  3. Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help: My Xbox one pair button keeps thinking I’m pressing it and keeps making the beeping noise is there anyway to fix it 6cb6a467-2a1b-4e21-a04e-95ea47f2e493
  4. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  5. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  6. How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?: Does Microsoft even want our buissness? Do they even care About thier customers? How can we reach an actual human to help us? Ive been trying to buy a development mode liscense for my xbox for...
  7. Help with getting into the game.

in XboX Insiders
    Help with getting into the game.: If he only wants to play elden ring and souls games xbox series s going to be a good choice? I'm fairly new with gaming but have been wanting to try eldenring for a while. Also, will I be able to...
  8. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  9. Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to...: Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to enforcement action? Customer service can’t help and the enforcement team is apparently unreachable. The...
  10. I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?: [img] I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Help d2ceb160-e98e-47ac-9b2c-442ff356f022