Help! Game sharing/My Home Xbox

Discus and support Help! Game sharing/My Home Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How many people can I game share with at once?/How many Xbox Ones can have my account as My Home Xbox? So I'm game sharing with my cousin because we... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x Locust Rain, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Help! Game sharing/My Home Xbox

How many people can I game share with at once?/How many Xbox Ones can have my account as My Home Xbox? So I'm game sharing with my cousin because we payed half and half for a game, but I want to game share with a friend. Will my cousin still be able to
    play my games without having me signed in? I'm talking about assigning an Xbox as My Home Xbox

:)

x Locust Rain, Dec 20, 2015
  2. RobertBuckalew, Dec 20, 2015
  3. Mark Sherwood, Dec 20, 2015
  4. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest

You can only game share between two consoles as far as I know.

Auswulf, Dec 20, 2015
  5. Chris238
    Chris238 Guest
    Only one console can be your "home" console at a time. So, as soon as you change it, the one that had it before looses access immediately. Also, you can only change it a certain number of times a year. (3 I believe)

Chris238, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Game Pass for Family

7. lllWormWoodlll Win User

2 XBOXONES AT SAME TIME

Hi, The first time you sign in to an Xbox One and save your password, that console becomes your home Xbox. Your home Xbox lets you share games and content with other people who sign in to it with their profile. This link will help you designate a home Xbox
    to setup game and content sharing
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox
  8. Chris238 Win User

Only one console can be your "home" console at a time. So, as soon as you change it, the one that had it before looses access immediately. Also, you can only change it a certain number of times a year. (3 I believe)
  9. Auswulf Win User

You can only game share between two consoles as far as I know.
  10. Obsessive Power Win User

Moving data from old account to a new account

Thema:

1. Help! Game sharing/My Home Xbox - Similar Threads - Help Game sharing

2. I can't game share gta online enhanced version any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't game share gta online enhanced version any help?: I recently got my brother a series x and im the one with game pass and gta 5 online and enhanced is on game pass so i downloaded it on his xbox through my account and made his new xbox my home but...
  3. Black Friday Ireland and shared games? Help

in XboX Insiders
    Black Friday Ireland and shared games? Help: I want to get 2 Xbox series X's... should I wait until black Friday? Smyths has them for €429.99 atm, do you think it will go lower? Worried it might be sold out by Friday. Also if I buy a game on...
  4. Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...: I am a mother of two youngin’s who play Xbox games and typically they are single to multiple player game options. However, we do have a couple games, like Subnautica, survival type and puzzle...
  5. Need help with game share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with game share: So I just game shared with a friend and non of the game he owns are show up on my Xbox I try doing full reset nothing work help asap 874dac7e-d90c-412f-b0c5-1811bf142e06
  6. Xbox cold war game share help please

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cold war game share help please: My friend and I have each others Xbox set to home so we can share our games with each other, he recently bought cold war and I've installed it, but it tells me I only have the trial version that...
  7. xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help share this problem with...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help share this problem with...: so this is still happening xbox has not fixed this problem ive seen others having this same problem on the forums here does anyone know the answer to why this is happening ive used this app for 3...
  8. Game share! Need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game share! Need help: Hi , please help I game shared with my sister, she downloaded the new modern warfare but it says she has to buy it? Help! I have her Xbox set as my home and my xbox set as her home. We live in...
  9. Xbox Game Share stopped working and I need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Share stopped working and I need help.: My Friend was game sharing with me after i got back my xbox (since i didnt have any games). About a month after it seems like im not game shared with him anymore and we dont have anymore switches....
  10. Xbox Game Share/ Xbox Home is NOT WORKING!!! HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Share/ Xbox Home is NOT WORKING!!! HELP PLEASE: Hello SUPPORT GROUP OF MICROSOFT/XBOX, So, my cousin’s gamesharing is not working, when my console is clearly the NEWLY DESIGNATED Xbox Home, as I followed the procedure on “How to make your...