Help from Xbox helpers

Discus and support Help from Xbox helpers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my account has been game shared more than 5 times and I know who it is but I have asked them to stop and they won't stop at all please can someone help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XN1GHTSTALKERX6, Apr 3, 2018.

  1. Help from Xbox helpers


    my account has been game shared more than 5 times and I know who it is but I have asked them to stop and they won't stop at all please can someone help me put a stop to this.

    :)
     
    XN1GHTSTALKERX6, Apr 3, 2018
    #1
  2. Michaaa02
    Michaaa02 Guest
    Me amenazan

    try using the forums in English, this will help you because you reach a bigger amount of people (potential helpers).
     
    Michaaa02, Apr 3, 2018
    #2
  3. BodyBag B0B
    BodyBag B0B Guest
    Error Installing Update

    FOR THE TWENTIETH TIME THE UPDATE LISTED IN THE FORUMS IS FROM DECEMBER. ITS IS WORTHLESS. I HAVE A SUGGESTION TO THE FORUM HELPERS TRY TO GET YOUR INFORMATION CORRECT IF YOU WANT TO HELP. tHERE IS NO FIX FOR THIS AS OF YET. THIS COMES FROM THE TECH AT XBOX!
     
    BodyBag B0B, Apr 3, 2018
    #3
  4. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

    Help from Xbox helpers

    Hi,

    Unfortunately you can only do it 5 times a year. If you’ve used up your 5 times you’ll need to contact support in your region by phone or Xbox chat and see if they’ll help.

    It’s not guaranteed they’ll help, but it’s all you can do other than waiting a year from the first time you’ve switched the “home” console.
     
    brandiesel1, Apr 3, 2018
    #4
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

    Help from Xbox helpers

    Hi,

    Unfortunately you can only do it 5 times a year. If you’ve used up your 5 times you’ll need to contact support in your region by phone or Xbox chat and see if they’ll help.

    It’s not guaranteed they’ll help, but it’s all you can do other than waiting a year from the first time you’ve switched the “home” console.
  6. {Parity} Win User

    Xbox helpers

    Microsoft will not repair consoles when the issue is caused by physical damage.
  7. XBF Ruben D Win User

    Xbox helpers

    Hello MagaliHaro,

    Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to the Xbox One no longer sending a display signal to your TV, you can send in the console for repair, however, it is not guaranteed that it will be repaired due to the physical damage of the console unit.
    if you have Standard warranty, the console might not be repaired as a console being dropped is not covered under the standard warranty. If you have the extended Microsoft warranty, it will be covered and you can send it in. If your console is under warranty
    there won't be a charge, if your console is not under warranty then there will be a fee to send it in.

    For more info on the Standard limited warranty please view this link. If you do still want to send it in you can
    create a repair order either through the Devices Website or you can
    Contact Xbox Support.

    If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  8. L Dubs89 Win User

    Xbox helpers

  9. BodyBag B0B Win User

    Error Installing Update

    FOR THE TWENTIETH TIME THE UPDATE LISTED IN THE FORUMS IS FROM DECEMBER. ITS IS WORTHLESS. I HAVE A SUGGESTION TO THE FORUM HELPERS TRY TO GET YOUR INFORMATION CORRECT IF YOU WANT TO HELP. tHERE IS NO FIX FOR THIS AS OF YET. THIS COMES FROM THE TECH AT XBOX!
Thema:

Help from Xbox helpers

Loading...
  1. Help from Xbox helpers - Similar Threads - Help helpers

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  4. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  8. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  9. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  10. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...