HELP FOR XBOXONE X TO REPAIR CENTER

Discus and support HELP FOR XBOXONE X TO REPAIR CENTER in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HELLO HOW CAN I DO TO POST MY XBOXONEX TO MICROSOFT REPAIR AT FRANKFURT I RECIVE THE PAPER WITH EVERYTHING TO POST HIM BUT WHAT CAN I DO AFTER AND... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rodking61, Jun 9, 2018.

  1. rodking61
    rodking61 Guest

    HELP FOR XBOXONE X TO REPAIR CENTER


    HELLO HOW CAN I DO TO POST MY XBOXONEX TO MICROSOFT REPAIR AT FRANKFURT

    I RECIVE THE PAPER WITH EVERYTHING TO POST HIM BUT WHAT CAN I DO AFTER AND ALL OF YOUR **** FORUM ARE IN ENGLISH BUT FOR TAKE MY MONNEY EVERYTHING IS IN FRENCH VERY BAD SERVICE MICROSOFT

    :)
     
    rodking61, Jun 9, 2018
    #1
  2. XboxOne repair order

    Hello there, i've send to the Microsoft Center my XboxOne because some issue and malfunctioning, so, when i try to insert the Code for tracking the repair order, an error tells me that the package i sent to the Microsoft Center that the order isn't available
    for the code that was given to me.
     
    BlackCross799, Jun 9, 2018
    #2
  3. Keith Hill
    Keith Hill Guest
    Xbox One and Media Center

    What I would like to see is a "replacement" for my Media Center PC. I don't really want one in my family room anymore. I love Media Center but we really only use it for watching and recording live TV. We watch Netflix through our XBoxOne. XBoxOne provides
    a nice replacement for photo viewing especially for OneDrive photos. XBoxOne also provides a good music listening replacement.

    What I was hoping for in XBoxOne was the ability to connect to an external DCT (USB or Network) and then XBoxOne would provide the live TV and TV DVR experience (recording to the XBoxOne hard drive or an external USB drive). Given this added capability,
    I think XBoxOne would be a decent replacement for Media Center. Well, except for the lack of extender functionality.
     
    Keith Hill, Jun 9, 2018
    #3
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

    HELP FOR XBOXONE X TO REPAIR CENTER

    Hi rodking61

    If you have the shipping label and service request you will need to pack your console (See this guide) making sure you do not send any
    of the accessories/controllers or cables with the console. After you have packaged the console along with the service request sheet either contact the shipping agent on the label and request the collect the console directly from yourself or use the website
    of the shipping agent to see if there is a local retailer who accepts parcels on behalf of them.
     
    gds1972, Jun 11, 2018
    #4
  5. gds1972 Win User

    HELP FOR XBOXONE X TO REPAIR CENTER

    Hi rodking61

    If you have the shipping label and service request you will need to pack your console (See this guide) making sure you do not send any
    of the accessories/controllers or cables with the console. After you have packaged the console along with the service request sheet either contact the shipping agent on the label and request the collect the console directly from yourself or use the website
    of the shipping agent to see if there is a local retailer who accepts parcels on behalf of them.
  6. dierkules Win User

    My Xbox won't turn on

    Had the same issue with my Series X. I returned it to the repair center and have not received it back yet.
  7. Keith Hill Win User

    Xbox One and Media Center

    What I would like to see is a "replacement" for my Media Center PC. I don't really want one in my family room anymore. I love Media Center but we really only use it for watching and recording live TV. We watch Netflix through our XBoxOne. XBoxOne provides
    a nice replacement for photo viewing especially for OneDrive photos. XBoxOne also provides a good music listening replacement.

    What I was hoping for in XBoxOne was the ability to connect to an external DCT (USB or Network) and then XBoxOne would provide the live TV and TV DVR experience (recording to the XBoxOne hard drive or an external USB drive). Given this added capability,
    I think XBoxOne would be a decent replacement for Media Center. Well, except for the lack of extender functionality.
  8. {Parity} Win User

    Xbox one [mod removed] going out after several minutes

    What have you tried beside unplugging it? Different TV, Different ports, Different cable.

    BTW, repair not by a certified Microsoft repair center is not allowed and results in no help from a Microsoft repair center.
  9. Tezzarrific Win User

    Repair center

    you would think that, there is some repairs done in Ireland and my company also does warranty and insurance repairs on them, validated by microsoft too.
Thema:

HELP FOR XBOXONE X TO REPAIR CENTER

Loading...
  1. HELP FOR XBOXONE X TO REPAIR CENTER - Similar Threads - HELP XBOXONE REPAIR

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  4. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  8. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  9. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  10. HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games

    in XboX Insiders
    HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games: Hello! I am having the hardest time with my XboxOne. Every single time I play Palworld it kicks me back to title or just freezes. My SO has a Xbox Series X and has zero issues with this happening....