Help for puzzles not downloading

Discus and support Help for puzzles not downloading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I finally got support help in solving my problem with puzzles not downloading and the program freezing in Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle. It was as simple as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YeomanTurnip243, Jan 15, 2018.

  1. Help for puzzles not downloading


    I finally got support help in solving my problem with puzzles not downloading and the program freezing in Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle. It was as simple as uninstalling and reinstalling the Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle program. I had concerns
    that my data would be lost, but it was not. I hope this helps someone else!

    :)
     
    YeomanTurnip243, Jan 15, 2018
    #1
  2. SheetDisc00
    SheetDisc00 Guest
    Microsoft Jigsaw download Error

    Jigsaw puzzles normally download with ease. However, for months no puzzles are downloading. Instead, I'm getting ERROR 303019. What in the world is wrong? Please Help!

    Thanks,

    June
     
    SheetDisc00, Jan 15, 2018
    #2
  3. problem

    Hello i have a problem downloading all puzzles help me please
     
    JunglePersil491, Jan 15, 2018
    #3
  4. PoorBadge97 Win User

    Puzzles won't download

    have not been apple to download any of my puzzles or new puzzles
  5. ThermionTwelve Win User

    Puzzles will not download

    Thought maybe uninstalling and reinstalling might help. Nope. Now, the puzzles I did have are gone and will also not download.

    Also, just noticed that the Daily Challenges are not downloading either.

    A real pity as I was really enjoying this puzzle game.

    I can only hope that someone is looking at our concerns.
  6. VigorousBear826 Win User

    Will not download new puzzle pks.

    I have been purchasing new puzzles for a while even though it deducts 'gold bars' it will not complete the download. It will download the free puzzles .
  7. Tóth.Sándorné.Má Win User

    Puzzles will not download

    Thought maybe uninstalling and reinstalling might help. Nope. Now, the puzzles I did have are gone and will also not download.

    Also, just noticed that the Daily Challenges are not downloading either.

    A real pity as I was really enjoying this puzzle game.

    I can only hope that someone is looking at our concerns.
    My problem is the same too. Nothing new puzzle download, nor daily challenges download. Daily challengy is downloding permamently as cca. 10 %. End in this point is stopping. Finally is closing the game window.
  8. PattiZi Win User

    Microsoft jigsaw won't download puzzle collection

    Does anyone know how to delete jigsaw puzzle collections when they are completed.. It is one of my favorite games, but when I download them and can't DELETE them .. I don't want to use all my space for puzzles..

    PLEASE HELP ME DELETE THE COMPLETED JIGSAW PUZZLES.



    Thanks

    PZ
Thema:

Help for puzzles not downloading

Loading...
  1. Help for puzzles not downloading - Similar Threads - Help puzzles downloading

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  10. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...