Help for a simple man

Discus and support Help for a simple man in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have turned my xbox on today, the screen is small and cant be changed via the tv remote and theres no sound coming from the tv when i have the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by murphy93, May 30, 2019.

  1. murphy93
    murphy93 Guest

    Help for a simple man


    I have turned my xbox on today, the screen is small and cant be changed via the tv remote and theres no sound coming from the tv when i have the xbox on. I have reinserted the hdmi cables and the xbox but no joy.

    :)
     
    murphy93, May 30, 2019
    #1
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

    Help for a simple man

    Sorry for your trouble sir. Are you sure that Xbox is problem= Have you tried connect it to another tv? We need more information. In meantime you can try power cycle of your console described here.
    If that not helps regarding resolution you can On the console
    power cycle the console off, but do not turn it back on. Once off want
    you to hold the power and eject button for 15 seconds or until you hear 2 beeps. This resets the resolution. Once done then try and go adjust the settings. Also try different HDMI port on the TV.maybe something will help. Whish you the best of luck.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Help for a simple man

    When you say the screen is small, do you mean it has a black border around the picture? If so, try turning the TV off at the wall socket, wait 30 seconds and turn back on. Then see if it does the same thing. If so then you may have to reset the Xbox display
    settings. Press and hold the Xbox button and the
    Eject
    button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You’ll hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. DO NOT LET GO until the second beep occurs. This will boot your console
    in low resolution mode (640 × 480). To reset this setting, press the Xbox button
    to open the guide. Go to System > Settings >
    Display & sound > Video output, and then select the resolution you want from the Display dropdown.
  4. murphy93 Win User

    Help for a simple man

    That done the trick, cheers my mate
  5. Fearless Reign7 Win User

    simple xbox games (one button one joystick)

    Ahhhh....nothing like old simple games. Some that are to my knowledge are:

    pac man championship ed

    hexxic hd 1 and 2

    aegis wing

    mega man 11

    tetris

    im sure there are others. Hope that helps :)
  6. Twerkin4Jesus Win User

    AI Defence Is Terrible

    Simple, just get a D-man or two.Problem solved.
Thema:

Help for a simple man

Loading...
  1. Help for a simple man - Similar Threads - Help simple man

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  6. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  7. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  8. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  9. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  10. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...