Help figuring out the type of adapter I could use to connect an accessory to XBOX One...

Discus and support Help figuring out the type of adapter I could use to connect an accessory to XBOX One... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Help figuring out the type of adapter I could use (if any) to connect an accessory to XBOX One Wireless Controller First off....I hope my question is... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by HCarpenter10, Jan 23, 2021.

1. HCarpenter10
    HCarpenter10 Guest

Help figuring out the type of adapter I could use to connect an accessory to XBOX One...

Help figuring out the type of adapter I could use (if any) to connect an accessory to XBOX One Wireless Controller
    First off....I hope my question is posted in the correct category & topic...and I apologize if it's actually not Help figuring out the type of adapter I could use to connect an accessory to XBOX One... :(

This may not even be possible but I recently bought my daughter a new wired gaming headset that has really sweet color-changing LED Lighting....HOWEVER, the LED lights require a USB connection in order to turn on. She currently just sits with the USB plugged
    into a portable power bank in her lap...and quite honestly, she seems to be totally ok with that LOL I'm just wondering if it's possible to plug the USB into some sort of adapter/converter that will then plug right into her controller allowing the LEDs to
    run off her controller's power??? And if this even is the slightest bit possible, what is the exact name of the adapter/converter we could try?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there IS an easier way for her to run her LED lights and eliminate the need for a slightly bulky portable power bank.

<3 Thank you in advance for any advice y'all may have!! <3

:)

HCarpenter10, Jan 23, 2021
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox adaptive controller re-binding joysticks

3. Andre for Directly Win User

Xbox controller not working properly with Ori and the Blind Forrest

Click Start, type: xbox accessories

Launch the Xbox Accessories app.

Connect your Xbox One Wireless Controller by using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

When the controller is connected, you'll see the message “Update Required” if an update is mandatory. Install the update.
  4. Thagstrom Win User

cant setup xbox 360 controller to pc

5. XBF Erick C Win User

Using XBOX adaptive controller for PC

Hey there Roy,

Yes the Xbox Adaptive Controller is compatible with Windows 10 computers and also with Windows 8.1 & Windows 7 Pc's but will have limited functionality. Click on the following link for different ways to

Connect the Xbox Adaptive Controller to a PC

Once you have connected the controller then you can go ahead and
    Customize the Xbox Adaptive Controller
    in the Xbox Accessories app and remap the buttons on the controller. The two circular pads on the controller are simply buttons, they do not have any tech that will allow you to use swiping features to type or to be
    used as the cursor for the PC.

When Gaming on a PC using the Adaptive controller you should still see the on-screen keyboard to type messages, You would then use the d-pad or joysticks to type just as you would with a standard Xbox One Controller.

The adaptive controller should respond to a toe's touch as the buttons on it are pretty sensitive. In order to get more functionality you can attach different devices using the 3.5mm ports on the back of the controller so that you can then Map these to specific
    functions. You can take a look at the following support article for more information on

Connecting external devices to the Xbox Adaptive Controller

I hope this helps.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

X Box One Controller is muted

Thema:

1. Help figuring out the type of adapter I could use to connect an accessory to XBOX One... - Similar Threads - Help figuring type

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  4. Can anyone help me figure out how to transfer these 2 dlcs to new gen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help me figure out how to transfer these 2 dlcs to new gen?: I have bought a physical copy of the game "Goat Simulator 3" and its 2 DLCs, I have redeemed those 2 codes on my old gen console even tho the game isn't available on old-gen consoles and now I...
  5. I need help figuring out how to get rid of the dashboard setup I don't know what's up with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help figuring out how to get rid of the dashboard setup I don't know what's up with...: I don't understand why my system isn't letting me customize my dashboard anymore I had it exactly the way I liked it and now it's not customizable at all I can't get to my games easily I am now...
  6. I need help figuring out how to get audio output.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help figuring out how to get audio output.: I have not been able to talk to anyone in a party for over a year now. I can hear them, but they can’t hear me. This started when I had my old Xbox One and old headset. I thought that maybe it was...
  7. I figured I could use a little help getting into Xbox Update Preview Alpha, currently in beta

in XboX Insiders
    I figured I could use a little help getting into Xbox Update Preview Alpha, currently in beta: Hello all! My name is Trey. I love betas. Something about being a part of making something is truly exciting for me. I have been an insider for 8 years now and I'm also a windows insider. I'm...
  8. Ik the username for my old xbox account but can't figure out the email, can anyone help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ik the username for my old xbox account but can't figure out the email, can anyone help?: Want to access old account but can't figure out the email for it a4caec48-7a52-4ecb-855f-f02c84ab8894
  9. I need help figuring out why my email address won't change.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help figuring out why my email address won't change.: So I've changed my email address on my Xbox Series X from my Dad's email to mine, and I waited the month, and today I got an email saying it's been changed, but when I restarted my Xbox it still...
  10. Can anyone help me figure out how to unlink my daughters Microsoft Minecraft account to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help me figure out how to unlink my daughters Microsoft Minecraft account to my...: My email is linked to my daughters Microsoft Minecraft account. My son has a new PlayStation and I need to unlink her account and I cannot figure out how to do it on the PlayStation. The simple...