Help establishing an account

Discus and support Help establishing an account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The process of establishing an account for my son has me running in circles. Before I ask my question, I'm going to vent. xBox is expensive and so is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FaultiestTwo7, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Help establishing an account

The process of establishing an account for my son has me running in circles. Before I ask my question, I'm going to vent. xBox is expensive and so is an xBox live gold account. To top it off, I was hit with an extra charge of .50 to prove I'm an adult.
    After my son created an account followed by me me creating an account for myself so he can use xBox live gold, we still cant get to the point where we can redeem his code from the xBox 360! What are we doing wrong? How do you sign into a microsoft account
    without creating a new profile from an xBox 360? I can't find a simple "sign in" link. We are only seeing "join xBox Live."

:)

FaultiestTwo7, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Battlelog - How to Set Up?

Can anyone help me with setting up my battlelog? I am having trouble every time I try signing in to set it up. I have tried using both my live account log in and establishing a ea account and linking my gamertag but nothing works.

sivadelyk9891, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Fall Preview Program - Group Not Found

Just establishing a forum presence.

El Diablo Jefe, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. SwordofWhedon Win User

I am trying to redeem my EE broadband Xbox Gamepass add-on after the process not working with EE

Are you establishing a new Microsoft account?
  7. Anonymous Person1DD Win User

Microsoft Account Hacked - is there any way to recover my Minecraft account? I have the transaction ID. Failing this, can I have the account locked or deleted?

Unfortunately not no, I've had to buy a new account. I made another Minecraft support thread, but they redirected me to Microsoft again, and Microsoft are no help, as we've established. Good luck in getting your account back though.
  8. SR Jackal VI Win User

Scorpion Rising WANTS UK members!

Still seeking UK members to help establish a UK division!
  9. SR Jackal VI Win User

Scorpion Rising JOIN TODAY!

Still seeking UK members to help establish a UK division!
Thema:

1. Help establishing an account - Similar Threads - Help establishing account

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  5. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  6. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  7. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  8. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  9. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller: Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but besides my phone I also am using the old Steel...
  10. Please help, my XboxOneX will not establish internet connection inside 360 emulation to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, my XboxOneX will not establish internet connection inside 360 emulation to...: OK this has already been posted dozens of times. And trust me I have gone thru each and every single thread with no joy. My problem is every Xbox360 game asks me to download a profile, then takes...