Help establishing an account

Discus and support Help establishing an account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The process of establishing an account for my son has me running in circles. Before I ask my question, I'm going to vent. xBox is expensive and so is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FaultiestTwo7, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Help establishing an account

The process of establishing an account for my son has me running in circles. Before I ask my question, I'm going to vent. xBox is expensive and so is an xBox live gold account. To top it off, I was hit with an extra charge of .50 to prove I'm an adult.
    After my son created an account followed by me me creating an account for myself so he can use xBox live gold, we still cant get to the point where we can redeem his code from the xBox 360! What are we doing wrong? How do you sign into a microsoft account
    without creating a new profile from an xBox 360? I can't find a simple "sign in" link. We are only seeing "join xBox Live."

:)

FaultiestTwo7, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Battlelog - How to Set Up?

Can anyone help me with setting up my battlelog? I am having trouble every time I try signing in to set it up. I have tried using both my live account log in and establishing a ea account and linking my gamertag but nothing works.

sivadelyk9891, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Fall Preview Program - Group Not Found

Just establishing a forum presence.

El Diablo Jefe, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. SwordofWhedon Win User

I am trying to redeem my EE broadband Xbox Gamepass add-on after the process not working with EE

Are you establishing a new Microsoft account?
  7. Anonymous Person1DD Win User

Microsoft Account Hacked - is there any way to recover my Minecraft account? I have the transaction ID. Failing this, can I have the account locked or deleted?

Unfortunately not no, I've had to buy a new account. I made another Minecraft support thread, but they redirected me to Microsoft again, and Microsoft are no help, as we've established. Good luck in getting your account back though.
  8. SR Jackal VI Win User

Scorpion Rising WANTS UK members!

Still seeking UK members to help establish a UK division!
  9. SR Jackal VI Win User

Scorpion Rising JOIN TODAY!

Still seeking UK members to help establish a UK division!
Thema:

1. Help establishing an account - Similar Threads - Help establishing account

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  4. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  5. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  6. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  7. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  8. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  9. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  10. Please help, my XboxOneX will not establish internet connection inside 360 emulation to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, my XboxOneX will not establish internet connection inside 360 emulation to...: OK this has already been posted dozens of times. And trust me I have gone thru each and every single thread with no joy. My problem is every Xbox360 game asks me to download a profile, then takes...