Help establishing an account

Discus and support Help establishing an account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The process of establishing an account for my son has me running in circles. Before I ask my question, I'm going to vent. xBox is expensive and so is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FaultiestTwo7, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Help establishing an account

The process of establishing an account for my son has me running in circles. Before I ask my question, I'm going to vent. xBox is expensive and so is an xBox live gold account. To top it off, I was hit with an extra charge of .50 to prove I'm an adult.
    After my son created an account followed by me me creating an account for myself so he can use xBox live gold, we still cant get to the point where we can redeem his code from the xBox 360! What are we doing wrong? How do you sign into a microsoft account
    without creating a new profile from an xBox 360? I can't find a simple "sign in" link. We are only seeing "join xBox Live."

:)

FaultiestTwo7, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Battlelog - How to Set Up?

Can anyone help me with setting up my battlelog? I am having trouble every time I try signing in to set it up. I have tried using both my live account log in and establishing a ea account and linking my gamertag but nothing works.

sivadelyk9891, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Fall Preview Program - Group Not Found

Just establishing a forum presence.

El Diablo Jefe, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. SwordofWhedon Win User

I am trying to redeem my EE broadband Xbox Gamepass add-on after the process not working with EE

Are you establishing a new Microsoft account?
  7. Anonymous Person1DD Win User

Microsoft Account Hacked - is there any way to recover my Minecraft account? I have the transaction ID. Failing this, can I have the account locked or deleted?

Unfortunately not no, I've had to buy a new account. I made another Minecraft support thread, but they redirected me to Microsoft again, and Microsoft are no help, as we've established. Good luck in getting your account back though.
  8. SR Jackal VI Win User

Scorpion Rising WANTS UK members!

Still seeking UK members to help establish a UK division!
  9. SR Jackal VI Win User

Scorpion Rising JOIN TODAY!

Still seeking UK members to help establish a UK division!
Thema:

1. Help establishing an account - Similar Threads - Help establishing account

2. Xbox dev mode help can’t install safe mode on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox dev mode help can’t install safe mode on Xbox: I just started setting up dev mode on my Xbox but now I’m trying to install safe exit and the other things I need but I keep getting hit with an error message saying the install failed can someone...
  3. Help with transferring games between internal and external drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with transferring games between internal and external drives: Hi everyone, I have just bought a Seagate 2tb external drive for my xbox one s.It is formatted for games and is ready to go. However when i transferred a 360 title from internal to external...
  4. I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.: For some reason my 7 (maybe) year old Xbox one won’t start up apps or games saying “for some reason [x] took too long to open”. I tried power restarting it (I think that was the name for it) I...
  5. Controller Issue, plz help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Issue, plz help: My left stick on my Series 2 Elite controller is hard to push up. Like it gets stuck and I have to really push it up to where it finally gets all the way up. The right stick is fine and I can go...
  6. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  7. help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    help.: i tried to turn my xbox on and the light turns on for 5 minutes and shuts off, ive tried switching cables and other stuff but it still wont turn on so i cant play gta online man, is there a way to...
  8. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  9. Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.: I originally played xbox in 2022 but my xbox broke and recently got a new one, I already got 6 strikes and dont know what they mean, I originally had a history of snatching peoples internet...
  10. Please help, my XboxOneX will not establish internet connection inside 360 emulation to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, my XboxOneX will not establish internet connection inside 360 emulation to...: OK this has already been posted dozens of times. And trust me I have gone thru each and every single thread with no joy. My problem is every Xbox360 game asks me to download a profile, then takes...