HELP!! Ebony Flintlock Sea Of Thieves

Discus and support HELP!! Ebony Flintlock Sea Of Thieves in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was sent here to explain why I didn't receive the Ebony flintlock pistol after viewing the stream via mixer. I made sure my account was linked and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by dripxvii, Jun 18, 2018.

  1. dripxvii
    dripxvii Guest

    HELP!! Ebony Flintlock Sea Of Thieves


    I was sent here to explain why I didn't receive the Ebony flintlock pistol after viewing the stream via mixer. I made sure my account was linked and followed all directions. I see others have reported this similar issue but it has been MONTHS now! What's
    going on? As a collector of all cosmetic DLC I am very frustrated and would appreciate a solution

    :)
     
    dripxvii, Jun 18, 2018
    #1
  2. I did not receive my Ebony Flintlock code from watching stream

    I did not receive my Ebony Flintlock code from watching stream Sea of Thieves
     
    XXXsnipeudedXXX, Jun 18, 2018
    #2
  3. oNutella
    oNutella Guest
    Sea Of Thieves Mixpot

    I never received my ebony flintlock pistol from the Sea of Thieves Voyage stream. Is there anyway you can help me out
     
    oNutella, Jun 18, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    HELP!! Ebony Flintlock Sea Of Thieves

    You would need to post in the sales and promotions forum for assistance.
     
    Smwutches, Jun 18, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    HELP!! Ebony Flintlock Sea Of Thieves

    You would need to post in the sales and promotions forum for assistance.
  6. Mister Cazador Win User

    Sea of thieves ebony flintlock

    Hi there, thanks for reaching out.

    If you see the Ebon Flintlock pistol in your Order History, that means that it has applied to your account.

    The Sea of Thieves team has included an issue with some players not being able to see their downloadable content in game via the

    Patch Notes- 1.0.2
    released yesterday. This issue is being looked into and they did include a potential workaround.

    In the meantime, please keep an eye out for updates via the
    Sea of Thieves Twitter
    or via the
    official Sea of Thieves site
    . We appreciate your patience with this.
  7. Mister Cazador Win User

    Sea of thieves Ebony Flintlock

    Hi there, Major Mandarin, thanks for reaching out.

    We took a closer look and forwarded you more info about this to your Xbox Live Message Center. We hope that helps :)
  8. Mr Jiggles Win User

    Sea of thieves ebony flintlock

    Hi there, thanks for reaching out.

    If you see the Ebon Flintlock pistol in your Order History, that means that it has applied to your account.

    The Sea of Thieves team has included an issue with some players not being able to see their downloadable content in game via the

    Patch Notes- 1.0.2
    released yesterday. This issue is being looked into and they did include a potential workaround.

    In the meantime, please keep an eye out for updates via the
    Sea of Thieves Twitter
    or via the
    official Sea of Thieves site
    . We appreciate your patience with this.
    Hi Mister Cazador,

    Where is the Order History page? I attended the last stream as well, watched for over an hour, and still haven't received a code. My Microsoft account linked to my gamertag is associated with my Mixer account.

    Thanks.
  9. Mister Beep Win User

    Sea of Thieves Ebony Flintlock

    We greatly appreciate your interest in the Inside Xbox MixPot. At this time, all users who watched the Inside Xbox stream live with a Microsoft Account linked to their Mixer account should now have the Flintlock Pistol skin
    & Stargazer Anubis skin unlocked. We hope to see you at our future Mixer events, thank you for being a part of the Mixer family!
Thema:

HELP!! Ebony Flintlock Sea Of Thieves

Loading...
  1. HELP!! Ebony Flintlock Sea Of Thieves - Similar Threads - HELP Ebony Flintlock

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  9. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  10. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...