Help Disabled Gamers by Adding More Bullet Magnetism and Aim Assist
Discus and support Help Disabled Gamers by Adding More Bullet Magnetism and Aim Assist in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; There are millions of people is the USA alone who have trouble with fine motor skills like hand writing and headshots in shooting games. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AFKNow, Apr 15, 2019.
Thema:
Help Disabled Gamers by Adding More Bullet Magnetism and Aim Assist
Loading...
-
Help Disabled Gamers by Adding More Bullet Magnetism and Aim Assist - Similar Threads - Help Disabled Gamers
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated
in XboX InsidersTrouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S.... -
Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27
in XboX InsidersPls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Need help accessing disc to digital!
in XboX InsidersNeed help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m... -
My kids minecraft says multiplayer disabled!! plz help
in XBoX Games and AppsMy kids minecraft says multiplayer disabled!! plz help: Hi microsoft, I am having a problem with my kids minecraft account saying multiplayer is disable and when i clicked the learn more option it just sends me to the purchase gamepass options. I have... -
What things have been done to help minimise the exclusionary gap of disabled gamers?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhat things have been done to help minimise the exclusionary gap of disabled gamers?: Hi, I am a student on my final year on University, and I am going to be doing a dissertation on how disabled people can be socially excluded from the video gaming community. I wished to reach... -
Please Help X Box Controller Disabled
in XBoX on ConsolesPlease Help X Box Controller Disabled: Hi, I would very much to buy and play Starfield Deluxe on the XBox X. The problem is that my right hand is recovering from major surgery and box compartment syndrome. For this reason my trigger...