Help? Destiny 1 silver Microsoft purchase. Access on Xbox 360

Discus and support Help? Destiny 1 silver Microsoft purchase. Access on Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought 5800 Silver for Destiny on Microsoft for almost $60, how do I access my silver on Xbox 360? I don't have an Xbox One and I don't know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SinisterShamblr, Dec 5, 2017.

  1. Help? Destiny 1 silver Microsoft purchase. Access on Xbox 360


    I just bought 5800 Silver for Destiny on Microsoft for almost $60, how do I access my silver on Xbox 360? I don't have an Xbox One and I don't know anyone that does and I don't have enough money to buy one. Did I just waste 60 bucks?

    :)
     
    SinisterShamblr, Dec 5, 2017
    #1
  2. SP0641
    SP0641 Guest
    Destiny: The Taken King Purchase issues

    I just purchased Destiny: The Taken King via the Microsoft store site. I followed the link on the Destiny: The Taken King site to purchase the game for Xbox 360. Although the link said purchase for Xbox One, I assumed that this purchase would transfer across
    both the Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles, as I found no other option for purchasing The Taken King. However, after purchasing The Taken King content for $42.75, I can find no way to access this content on my Xbox 360. Is there a way to access the content on
    Xbox 360, or to receive a refund for my purchase, as I do not own an Xbox one.
     
    SP0641, Dec 5, 2017
    #2
  3. BteslaM
    BteslaM Guest
    Xbox Live

    I used to have xbox live on this account for my xbox 360. After I bought the xbox 1 i cant access live. HELPPPPPP Help? Destiny 1 silver Microsoft purchase. Access on Xbox 360 :(. Is it because they took out xbox live silver??????????????????????????????????????? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
     
    BteslaM, Dec 5, 2017
    #3
  4. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest

    Help? Destiny 1 silver Microsoft purchase. Access on Xbox 360

    Looks like you might need to buy an xbox 1 because I think Bungie stopped supporting the 360 version when silver was introduced. In other words silver was never available for the 360 version. I would call support for your region.
     
    BigB EC, Dec 5, 2017
    #4
  5. You can`t access it. It was only supported for a very short time on the 360.

    All support for Destiny on the 360 was stopped when the `Rise of Iron` expansion was released on the One.

    Although if you do upgrade to a One, you can still transfer all your Guardian stats from your 360 account so that you don`t have to start again from scratch.
     
    Paraffin Alien, Nov 2, 2018
    #5
  6. Paraffin Alien Win User

    Help? Destiny 1 silver Microsoft purchase. Access on Xbox 360

    You can`t access it. It was only supported for a very short time on the 360.

    All support for Destiny on the 360 was stopped when the `Rise of Iron` expansion was released on the One.

    Although if you do upgrade to a One, you can still transfer all your Guardian stats from your 360 account so that you don`t have to start again from scratch.
  7. BigB EC Win User

    Help? Destiny 1 silver Microsoft purchase. Access on Xbox 360

    Looks like you might need to buy an xbox 1 because I think Bungie stopped supporting the 360 version when silver was introduced. In other words silver was never available for the 360 version. I would call support for your region.
  8. Airiak Win User

    We couldn't get authorization for this purchase, Microsoft Points.

    That's odd. I've used Microsoft credit to purchase destiny silver in the past. Do you have a credit or debit card linked to your account?
  9. DrifterX22 Win User

    transfer silver

    You purchased it within destiny 2 under your parents account it belongs to them and no it cannot be transferred by a player. You could try contacting bungie to see if they can either transfer the silver or provide a refund then you can re-purchase the silver,

    Remember when purchasing anything digitally ti will bind to the account purchasing it. Utilize a gift card if you want to have someone else get something for themselves or purchase it on that account if you have access to it.
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Reward statements not adding up

    Hello UBEROWNER,

    We see the following purchases in October; as Smwutches mentions, game consumables and pre-orders are not eligible for MyVIP:

    Destiny Silver - Game Consumable - 4.99 Not eligible

    Battlefield 1 - Game Pre-Order - 53.99 Not eligible

    Destiny Silver - Game Consumable - 9.98 Not Eligible

    Furthermore, the 3000 Credits you are referring to are for your purchases in September, not October. Payback is awarded the following month after purchases are made.

    However, as you can see, there is a very large discrepancy between the purchase amount we have and the $160 you describe. Are we missing any purchases in October?
Thema:

Help? Destiny 1 silver Microsoft purchase. Access on Xbox 360

Loading...
  1. Help? Destiny 1 silver Microsoft purchase. Access on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Help Destiny silver

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  9. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  10. I need help with getting my destiny 2 DLCs I have purchased on a different device put onto...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with getting my destiny 2 DLCs I have purchased on a different device put onto...: I have recently linked my PlayStation account for destiny 2 with my Xbox series X. I have just been through the bungie forums and they said I needed to ask Microsoft. Is there any way for my...