Help construct a map for the ages?

Discus and support Help construct a map for the ages? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Down to play, Mic-able and all :P 46294ca0-e9c9-44f5-85fd-62687d1f3b9d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cryss Winters, Apr 10, 2014.

  1. Help construct a map for the ages?


    Down to play, Mic-able and all Help construct a map for the ages? :p

    :)
     
    Cryss Winters, Apr 10, 2014
    #1
  2. drqg
    drqg Guest
    Champions Bundle new DLC packs coming

    I would pay top dollar for a map pack with avalanche, sandtrap and construct.
     
  3. *SPOILER* Map Remake Confirmed!

    Eww. No Pit or Construct remake? Another bad BTB map remade, sigh.
     
    Sparrow-2DB1304B-D989-4FC4-9D90-A43EDB2D5506, Apr 10, 2014
    #3
  4. drqg Win User

    Champions Bundle new DLC packs coming

    I would pay top dollar for a map pack with avalanche, sandtrap and construct.
  5. Sparrow-2DB1304B-D98 Win User

    *SPOILER* Map Remake Confirmed!

    Eww. No Pit or Construct remake? Another bad BTB map remade, sigh.
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

    Achievement/Vidmaster not working! Please help!

    H3 maps are sick... Isolation, Construct, Valhalla, The Pit, Guardian and so on in that order for me.
  7. Fyeforlife Win User

    Minecraft buddies!

    Add me. Im somewhat new but could use some outside constructive criticism on my map.
  8. GrownKiller 224 Win User

    Thought there were 4 maps

    from what i have heard many people are confusing the dlc. Many on youtube believe this is all we are getting but we are actually getting five maps ( remember the leak of 5 new maps ) well two of those 5 leaked maps came out. So in february we may be getting
    3 more maps from the leaked 5 maps. Apparently one of the maps (NOT piazza or liberation) is based on a construction site on top of a building sorta like highrise. proof? watch the elite dlc trailer and pause when you see a tall building around many other
    buildings with 3 construction cranes around it.
Thema:

Help construct a map for the ages?

Loading...
  1. Help construct a map for the ages? - Similar Threads - Help construct map

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  10. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...