Help. Computer not working booting or anything

Discus and support Help. Computer not working booting or anything in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son’s computer stopped working. Not exactly sure what he did. I originally got the BSOD. I was advised to remove the CMOS battery to reset... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ben Lilley, May 11, 2024.

1. Ben Lilley
    Ben Lilley Guest

My son’s computer stopped working. Not exactly sure what he did. I originally got the BSOD. I was advised to remove the CMOS battery to reset everything but now i go straight through to the viglen interface. I have no idea what to do here and if i leave this i just get sent through to the EFI Shell version 2.31 screen. It won’t let me upload a photo to show what I mean. Hopefully someone can help

Help. Computer not working booting or anything [​IMG]

:)

Ben Lilley, May 11, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Ben. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This forum only provides technical support for Xbox devices and services.

If the PC won't boot into Windows, please contact the manufactuer of your computer for assistance. If you need help locating the manufactuer's support, let me know the model of the PC.

If the PC is booting into Windows but experiencing issues, you should be posting in the Windows forums, that way the correct support can help you: https://answers.microsoft.com/windows/forum
  3. Enokis Win User

Xbox live keeps signing out after being inactive.

I do this all the time. It does nothing. My xbox is the only thing in the house that gets booted. No computer loses connection or anything. Maybe tell me something a little less obvious that could help.
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Can't sign in.

Thank you for the reply. Let's try to perform a clean boot on your computer to eliminate software conflicts. You may refer to this

link
    for the steps.

Let us know if that works for you.
  5. Ariel Acu Win User

Xbox Streaming app has audio, but it doesn't have a video.

Thank you for the reply. Let's try to perform a clean boot on your computer to eliminate software conflicts. You may refer to this

link
    for the steps.

Let us know if that works for you.
  6. {Parity} Win User

не записывает звук dvr windows 10 [Does not record the sound of Windows 10 DVR]

Try doing a cold boot on the computer by shutting it down completely for a couple of minutes then start it back up and see if that helps.
Thema:

1. Help. Computer not working booting or anything - Similar Threads - Help Computer working

2. Guys i need help, im having xbox problems

in XboX Insiders
    Guys i need help, im having xbox problems: I know this is unrelated but im at a loss end here, i recently put in a new hdmi port and put it back together, its been sitting for a few months before i fixed it and i go to turn it on, it...
  3. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  4. Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.: I am trying to redeem Xbox play points for a ten dollar gift card. When I did the phone verification it took a half hour for the code to go through so naturally I thought it was a connection issue...
  5. Help with uploading Xbox Captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with uploading Xbox Captures: This morning, my onedrive was full and so my Xbox captures couldn't upload. This morning I have deleted a lot of things from my onedrive. Will my Xbox captures automatically upload as soon as i...
  6. I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360: I have an xbox 360 and I've been trying to bring up the ol thing back up but every time I try to let it connect to xbox live or sign in to any of my accounts it says can't sign in or to restart my...
  7. I need help my for my account to see if any might happen

in XboX Insiders
    I need help my for my account to see if any might happen: Will a 24 hour pfp suspension affect my account in any way? I’ve never been banned or suspended before so please help. submitted by /u/Ancient_Sample_1371 [link] [comments]
  8. Is this normal?! Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this normal?! Please help!: I have an Xbox 360 the white one where you lay them down and all that and mine was never had any issues I mean I've done the red light of death before and I didn't think anything of it and it's...
  9. How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before...: s fi I seriously need help on this new computer. I ordered a Hoyle card game from Amazon, and I got it as far as File Explorer on my computer, but cannot upload into my computer. It sends me...
  10. minecraft will not work on my computer help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft will not work on my computer help!!: i don't know why but minecraft will not work on my computer. Each time i try, i get this error message. please help!! # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # #...