Help Cold War raytracing series S

Discus and support Help Cold War raytracing series S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I bought the xbox series s and I doesn't have the Raytracing data pack on Call of Duty Cold War, can someone help me?! Français/English (I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MATBOX1234, Feb 21, 2021.

1. MATBOX1234
    MATBOX1234 Guest

Hi,

I bought the xbox series s and I doesn't have the Raytracing data pack on Call of Duty Cold War, can someone help me?!

Français/English

(I have the right version of the game installed on my console)

Thank you Help Cold War raytracing series S :)

:)

MATBOX1234, Feb 21, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

The Series S version of Cold War does not have the raytracing feature.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Cold War Ray Tracing and 120hz Option Is Missing?

I tentatively believe the Series S has RT enabled.
    There are no ray traced shadows on the Series S version of Cold War either on multiplayer or single player.
  4. xRuzien Win User

Cod Cold War for Xbox Series S

I currently have the Xbox One S and the standard edition of Cold War installed. In a few weeks I’m going to get the Xbox Series S and I was wondering if I have to buy the Next gen version for Cold War at it’s full price.

Thank you
    No you don't just buy the cross gen bundle for 10$
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Call of Duty Black ops Upgrade to X/S

From what I can tell, to access the Series X version of the game, you need the Cross-Gen bundle...once you buy that, you should then be able to download and install the Series X version. Without the cross-gen bundle it will, presumably, just install the XB1 version

From the Store page:

"For digital owners of the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Standard Edition, this upgrade will unlock the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Cross-Gen Bundle, giving access to the Xbox Series X|S version of the game. After upgrade purchase, search in the Xbox store for the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War - Cross-Gen Bundle to install the Xbox Series X|S version of the game."
  6. Jack Smiles Win User

Textures Issues on Xbox Series S

This problem is only in the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, in all other games there is no such problem. It turns out that the problem is in my console Xbox Series S?
Thema:

1. Help Cold War raytracing series S - Similar Threads - Help Cold War

2. My Cold War is still broken, can someone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Cold War is still broken, can someone help?: I'm asking this again since it's still broken. I cannot afford to buy this game again and I miss the gameplay. My order history doesn't even display it for me but I've got hours on this game....
  3. i just got suspended for asking for help with cold war easter eggs in looking for group

in XBoX Accessibility
    i just got suspended for asking for help with cold war easter eggs in looking for group: xbox need to fix this [mod removed] and be more involved with their community i asked for help with an easter egg using the looking for groups system and got suspended with no reason other than...
  4. Xbox series x/s help about Cold War

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x/s help about Cold War: So today I get on my Xbox to clean out internal storage. Cod Cold War is 195 GB Is there any updates that I can uninstall and still play the game? Why is it so much? submitted by...
  5. Call of duty cold war help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty cold war help: When I load up my call of duty cold war the game loads up when when i press start in the main menu it says purchase and then when i click purchase it says I own the game which is true i own the...
  6. Xbox cold war game share help please

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cold war game share help please: My friend and I have each others Xbox set to home so we can share our games with each other, he recently bought cold war and I've installed it, but it tells me I only have the trial version that...
  7. CoD Cold War is broken please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Cold War is broken please help: So what happend was yesterday the game would not load and send me to the home menu and at around 8pm EST i was able to get it to load pas the Cold War screen when i tried to go online however it...
  8. Buy cold war help bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy cold war help bug: Hello. I bought cold war on xbox one in dematerialized mode when it was released. It worked, I resumed the game yesterday after 1 month and a half of inactivity, however since yesterday impossible...
  9. Help? Something wrong after Cold War Install

in XboX Insiders
    Help? Something wrong after Cold War Install: Not sure how to exsplain. Sorry if this isnt the right place. Bf got CoD Cold War this week. It took 2 days to install and won't play at all without crashing. Plus we are now having issues with...
  10. punch card: cod cold war season 1(need help)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    punch card: cod cold war season 1(need help): so a few days ago i bought the battle pass from season 1 in black ops cold war to complete my punch card in order the complete it was to buy the season 1 battle pass so i did that. but for some...